ZBrushCentral

Lady van Reuzel likes it rough

This is an amazing piece! Top Row quality for certain!

Great art here… :+1:

Excellent! … Top row admin :wink: ? …

Really nice scene, definitely tells a tale of epic magic, steampunk chicks, and zombie armies, which is all great! Would love to see some more of the zbrush models themselves. Overall, I really dig your style, only crit would be that the girl looks so similar to the scifi one you did before. Besides for a wardrobe change, new do, and a cute little gape in her teeth, the faces look identical. The model still looks great, but some changes would push it away from your previous work.

Best post on ZBC in a few weeks. If this doesn’t deserve to be top row, I don’t know what does!

The way you subtly stylized her anatomy is great. Her form actually highlights the aesthetic design of the clothing, which boosts up the quality of the scene altogether. And of course, the exaggerated faces on the monsters are nice too! Love the colors and textures on pretty much everything. :+1:

Just great!

nice colors and materials, as well as sculpting.

But the pose and expression is too low. There could be more passion in it. It’s much too neutral for my taste.
Play more with her faceexpression, so she doesn’t look like a doll.

Also you could work on the shoulder fabrics. make it more shiny, and bring more plasticity in it.
The right hand is also much too blue. looks more like contrast colors in comicbooks.

otherwise great work. not many can sculpt and render. totally one of the good things i saw here.
Just as said, work more on gestiques.

uau absolute top row!

Wow! Outstanding! Gr8 work! Congrats!

Wow, top row stuff, no doubt. Awesome work.!!!

This is just excellent work. I agree, top row production.

Ezra

Hi,
Thanks everyone for nice words and some great criticism. I am always pleased and astonished by great comunity here on Zbrushcentral.

to Pixolshaper - Thank you, for me, that tooth gap is step to give her more personality. Thanks!

to zber2 - Thank you :slight_smile:

to RockinAkin - hehe, thank you for nice words

to voodoodad - Thanks a lot!

to Sayris - hehe, in fact, the story was written when image was alsmost finished by my friend Ondrej Malota (I am presonally worst in writing, so I rather move it on someone who is more talented in it:)). I must say that I love that story, I was pretty curious what he will write. But I love that story, I think it fits pretty well to the character. No generic epicness, just pretty cool funny story that fits pretty well for my character. So, thank you :slight_smile:

to Webhead - Thank you!

to Sparky3d - Thanks, I ll try to post something when I ll get home today

to koshey - thank you :slight_smile:

to KC-Production - Thank you very much for warm words Kenny :slight_smile:

to Bas Mazur - thanks!

to bakedbeing - I will try to post something later today , hopefully I ll find some time for it, thanks

to julien3d - Thank you, Hair are done in Hairfarm, its easiest tool for making hairs that I tried until now, with best results. (but I didnt try new zbrush tools yet :wink:

to jeanmarcel - thank you!

to Rayza - thanks so much :slight_smile:

to EricShawn - thank you very much!

to ZawYeMyint - thanks!

to Bruno.Melo - Thank you Bruno! I love your work btw. :slight_smile:

to jDSketch - thanks!

to sleepfight - thank you very much :slight_smile:

to SolidSnakexxx - thank you so much, I am glad you like it

to Sigmund Hentze - thank you!

to asecbrush - thanks:)

to spacemonkeydr - thanks, I found some wip zbrush shot on my flashdisk here, but I have to say its pretty old, from unfinished model. I ll post some up to date zbrush shots when I ll get home today. About girl, You are absolutely right that she is pretty similiar type like fixie, but thats just it - I somehow getting stuck to some character archetypes, maybe, I ll try to break with this type of charcter next time, and I ll make something different. Thank you!

to davorek - thank you!

to MaxPeterson - Thanks for your crits, I must say,that posing of characters is most difficult part of work for me. And I know that I still have a lot to learn. I ll try to work harder next time! Thank you :slight_smile:

to pappete - thankies :slight_smile:

to leo sakamoto - thank you very much!

to alexmarik - thanks a lot

to EZRA52 - thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry for my english btw. thats what I really should improve :s
zom_detail_b.jpgwipzom.jpg

Attachments

wipzom.jpg

Attention to detail is superb. As is everything else. Excellent work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing work mate, nothing else to say! Totally love every sculpt and maybe you could add a post of the sculpting of the girl too!
I am very interested in your style, really diggin’ mate:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

They must be sleeping at Pixologic. I thought this would have been in top row already. Wakey, wakey Pixologic. :smiley:

theres been some real WTF moments when it came to top row images being selected.

I’m saying WTF now, because this image isnt up there :sunglasses:

crazy awesome-ness !:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I think they’ve become more Zbrush-centric lately. You don’t see much up there with post work done in another program at least not that I’ve seen recently.

Hi everyone,
Thanks for nice words guys, here are some more wip shots from zbrush how I promised, and I also included some crops from highres (Image is in native a3 300 dpi - I discovered psb format thanks to this :smiley: )

1.jpg3.jpgdva.jpghighresdetail.jpg4.jpg

Attachments

4.jpg

highresdetail.jpg

congratulation for the top pow!
your work is really awesome!