ZBrushCentral

Lady van Reuzel likes it rough

up top where it belongs !! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is seriously awesome! Great … everything! I especially like the color palette!

Man this is stellar work. Congratulations on a well-deserved top-row. Would you mind telling us how long a project like takes you from start to finish?

Incredible! One of the very best and coolest artwork i have ever seen in a long long time.
I am very amazed by the level of detail you gave to the scene and each of the characters.
Great sculpt and congratulation on Top Row. Very Cool Work!

:+1:

Superb!! :+1:

What a Great Job!!! I love it!! Fine attention to details makes this a master piece! I also like so much the girl anatomy, because she is not the typical cg woman!!! Good Job!

Truly beautiful work ! congrats!!

Can you tell us more about your workflow ?

How long did you work on this piece ?

did you do any 2d concepts, sketches ?

about the sculpting process, did you sculpt in pose or did you do any rigging in max ? retopo ? etc :slight_smile:

If you have time an feel up too it.

again really good jobb and very inspiring.

/David

Wow! Just wow… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Hat´s off to you.

top row! top row! oh wait, you are already there! congratz man, awesome image

great work :slight_smile:

Thanks you all for great support,

to Pixolshaper - thanks :slight_smile:

to Wetterschneider - hehe, I ll let dutchess know, she will be happy you like it :smiley:

to tyrellcorp - Thanks! Well, I still have so much to learn, only problem is free time :s, but I started to play with 3d like 8 or 9 years ago…

to abiko - thanks;)

to KC-Production - Thank you, Its hard to say how long it really takes (sometimes I would really like to know it myself), but whole image was created during last year (I started to think about the idea like week after “Just this last job” was done…), but you know , I worked on it in free time here and there… :slight_smile:

to boozy floozie - thank you! :slight_smile:

to Rox29 - thanks

to guilhermeluccas - thank you , Im glad you kile it

to kakabento - Thankies

to coreyschroeder - thanks

to DustyDeWD - thank you

to TheArtofSoso - thank you :slight_smile:

to EricShawn - Thanks, I am glad you like it!

to darkvir - Thanks, I was trying to make her not so beautifull and more unique, with some real personality, so I am glad you like it.

to undoz - thanks!

to Piggyson - Thank you! Yes, at the begining of work, I already knew that she will have this hairstyle and that toothgap :slight_smile: (although she had also more freckles at the begining, I removed a lot of it because I wanted to avoid caricature)

to Gary Komar - thanks :slight_smile:

to Konng - Thank you!

to K-O-S - Well, how I said, its hard to find , I started to work on this almost one year ago, but in that time I moved, changed work, and I am also pretty slow, because when I dont like some part of work, I usually go back and rework that part completely (like here, I spent huge amount of time on lighting. I changed it like 8 times, and then I put those monster to scene and it broke it completely… so thats it :slight_smile:

to fabianloing - thanks so much!

to sculptor.zb - thanks!

to Grimngor - thank you, yes thats exactly what I tried to avoid, I wanted to make her interesting…

to Davve - Well, whole project took pretty long time due to lack of free time so its hard to say. I usually make just working sketches when I want to make some tricky parts. But mostly Im just making overpaints of 3d images (like all Dutchess robe was sketched in photoshop over screenshot from 3d), I ll check if I still have my first 3d sketch for this image after I ll get home today (but its pretty simple and rough, really just to get more idas). My workflow is pretty simple. I usually make all characters in zbrush from zspheres, in t-pose, then I make retopo also in zbrush on them, then, when basic sculpting is almost finished (like, all anatomy and stuff works well and I know I will work only on details) - I export it and make unwrap in external tools - then import back to zbrush and work more on details until its not finished, and partially on textures (I uses mix of Zbrush spotlight, 3ds max projecting and photoshop for textures). For posing , Im using zbrush (because its so much more artistic friendly!). Its pretty similiar on clothing - only for hardsurface its more combined with max (I need to train zbrush hardsurface little bit more to be able to use it to make whole mdoels in zbrush).
Hope its understoodable :slight_smile:

to Eonsuu - thank you!

to danko75 - hehe, thanks :slight_smile:

to Klicek - thank you very much!

wow. just wow.

Dude 0_0! This looks great!

It’s a joy to see a well deserved top row. I love the texture on the zombie like face. I really like the softness of the female very nice to see something different. For originality I would give you a 10. Very nice work keep it up. I hope to see more work from you.:smiley:

Excellent work Ramirezz! Can you explain some of your process for her clothes (like the floral patterns and the tassels) ?

How did you get permission from the Female Character Society to give her A cups??? This is unheard of! :wink:

Excellent piece, so many things to like. :slight_smile:

Great piece, man! I really like her eyes and her garments.

Congrats for the top row!

Fantastic work man!

please can you explain how you did the embroidery on her jacket ??

This is a truly beautiful piece. I keep coming back to it.

her eyes, they draw u in.

a demon temptress trapped in a web page.