ZBrushCentral

Kraken's Illustrations Thread

hihi, awesome!:+1:

hehe. Very well done. Its the halloween bunny…haha.

Thanks! Yeah I guess I should state also that this was for a company’s spring line. They don’t always sell to the current season. Sometimes they are a full year ahead, sometimes only 6 months.

very beautiful image

Wonderful Image…very inspirational. seeing your work makes me want to try harder.

www.peterminister.com

Oh my gosh so cute! my four bunnies and i approve.
really nice job on the fur, i made some bunnies myself but used HD geometry to get the fur ended up about 750,000million polys which was totally unusable, i had wanted to be able to rotate the model thats why i didn’t paint it like you did.
quick crit, hope you don’t mind, but rabbits front paws from my experience with the 4 i have don’t bend as much and in those places. these seem more like cats.
i love the image though, nice moss and flowers too, and the atmosphere is great.:+1:

I have a great rabbit recipe…

Thanks Kracken for scaring me with that image.
Well done

Yikes! monstermaker just posted 666 posts! Aahhhh. :stuck_out_tongue:

And in my thread… Do I need to be concerned? :lol:

Thanks all!

MM, Just wait till midnight… he changes! :smiley:

Here’s a concept sketch for my next illustration. I’ll put them into a scene for sure, but the main models will be these guys. I’ll probably change the gnome’s clothes from what is shown here.

Gnome.jpg

Already lookin’ forward to the sculpt! :slight_smile:

Looks awsome!:smiley:
5 stars, I really like your style :+1:

Nice sketch, KrakenCMT… You’ve got real fine skills in both 2D and 3D I look forward to seeing this in 3D as well :+1:

last pic (bird) i like bird cute
i feel to natural , beautiful , color tone match
:D:+1:

Very nice illustrations!! A contrast to the amazing entry you pulled off in the contest. Great to see you have a range skills and styles. I’ll be watching the progress of your snail as I’m also working on a snail. Top notch work :+1:

Congrats on top 10! :+1: !Thanks again for the amazing mats!

KrakenCMT, Congratulation on top ten, Fantastic work. thanks again for sharing the materials, i can use all the help i can get as i work towards my first real skin material. good luck to you, its great to be included in your company, your a fine artist.

Just wanted to congratulate you on getting into the top ten! Fantastic work!! :+1:

Thanks guys!

Threetails, likewise! There’s many artists I’ve used as inspiration and for study reference and you’re one of them.