ZBrushCentral

KonginChains Art Collection

Oooooooh I see :slight_smile:

just playing with dynamesh… Here is mr jingles…

mr jingles_turnarnd.JPG

Attachments

mr jingles_turnarnd.JPG

Hey. Nice work on the anatomy. Very cool expresion.
Somehow I like the hands most. Good job on that

here is mrs jingles. still have to fix up a few more things, also the fingers were fused from the dynamesh, will give her a new hand in the final.

Mrs jingles.JPG

was testing mudbox 2013 the other day. final polished sculpt done in zbrush though.
Here’s to my new male base mesh.

mudboxman_fin.JPG

Attachments

mudboxman_fin.JPG

Here is the Carnotaurus, one of the many dinosaur sculpts i did for a client all year long during 2012. Rendered inside Zbrush, best render default options, not BPR.

carnotaurus sculpt closeup.jpgcarnotaurus zbr thumb.jpg

Attachments

carnotaurus sculpt closeup.jpg

Great job, I really like, whether it will be in color?
Regards Kecaj

Excellent work! :wink:

Thanks, this model’s already been textured. I can only show just the shaded render for now.

Wonderful Dino Sculpt

Head bust of my client done. The bust is sealed at the bottom and ready for rapid prototype. There will first be a rapid prototype test on a miniature version, and then if it all goes well,
it will be printed a lifesized version of it on the EON 3d printer, then will be painted bronze afterwards.
danny finalest.JPG
I will post photos of both the rapid prototype test which is around 380 by 282 mm and the final life sized statue when it is completed.

Here is a screenshot from mudbox. Although no longer part of my assigned task, i decided to texture it there anyways.
man.JPG

Textured version.

dannytextured.JPG

Playing around with fibermesh, my first time at it. All i can say is it requires some very tedious work and technique. Rendered in BPR.

.fibremesh test results.JPG

Attachments

fibremesh test results.JPG

man.JPG

danny finalest.JPG

Just like to share this tip i recently figured out. I’m going to begin posting tips and tricks like this every once in awhile in my sculpting sketchbook thread, alongside with other tutorials.
You can get more tips in my facebook album here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.488099197915922.1073741825.100001475374300&type=3
You can subscribe to get updates.

using layerbrush with morph target.JPG

Attachments

using layerbrush with morph target.JPG

Just for fun, i gave him rose tinted glasses and a vegas hipster look. The floral casual shirt was done in post. realtime preview in mudbox

dannycool.JPG

Attachments

dannycool.JPG

Good morning! This is the title of my finished piece. I did this primarily to completely familiarize myself with the entire rendering system of zbrush and to see how far i can push the quality of a zbrush render just using multiple passes. But i know i probably get better results in a more suitable rendering program like maya.
This was done using BPR and lightcap with 8 lights and then another 2 standard lights was used. The background you see is the 8 bit hdri i used to create the lightcap.

goodmorning_with-bg.jpg

Here is a black and white version

goodmorning_with-bg_blacknwhite.jpg

The beauty pass.

goodmorning_final-render-pass.jpg

Attachments

goodmorning_with-bg.jpg

goodmorning_with-bg_blacknwhite.jpg

goodmorning_final-render-pass.jpg

good work :slight_smile:

What started off as a rough concept sculpting doodle session has quickly turned into something i want to develop as a fine-artsy , avant garde sculpture piece. This one is called “Duality” , you’ll understand why its called that when i am done

dualitywip1_zpse1362cff.jpg.dualitywip_zpse9c21f3a.jpg

good one, i really like the concept! :slight_smile:

@ dan: Thanks, big fan of your work.

Here is the 3d print that came out. Was printed using the EON 3d printer.

resin.jpg

Client also asked for his head on the Sphinx, so I sculpted one for him from scratch. This one will be 3d printed as well.

sphinx 3qtr.jpgsphinx frnt side.jpg

Attachments

sphinx frnt side.jpg

Here is my DBZ entry, “King Cold”, i am currently finishing it up. No textures yet, just color and materials.
I now Just need to give him a final pose and add some textures.

Enjoy!

kcold fullbod.jpg

halfbod kingcold tex.jpg

clayrender kingcold.jpg

Going back to my head portrait model for rapid prototype, here is the final 3d print from my client’s studio. Using the FORMIGA printer, they printed this one and then coated it
in bronze. It stands at about 1 foot in height and ready for public display.

bronze coated life sized version.jpg

Attachments

bronze coated life sized version.jpg