ZBrushCentral

KonginChains Art Collection

Here is the project i just finished in my spare time, a toad traditional sculpture in CG.

I tried to mimic an actual clay sculpture in development, including adding the imprints and other imperfections of clay to give it more believability. So this is the finished work of an unfinished piece, if you know what i mean :wink:

sid final wide.jpg
toad frntal fin.JPG
toad3qtr_fin.JPG

Attachments

toad3qtr_fin.JPG

sid final wide.jpg

toad frntal fin.JPG

very nice work mate , i love the scene you added him to … well don … you should texture him :wink:

What an excellent idea. One of those forehead slapping, ‘of course!’ moments. Great job so far. Maybe some sculpt tools, and clay scraps around the model?

Great idea!

Haha… now here’s something twisted… a cg sculpt… of a clay sculpt… Quite cool if you ask me…

Here’s for a few constructive (i hope) criticism.

• The wood plank needs more work… I does feel really cg-ish. Give it some life. :slight_smile:
  • It feels kinda weird to see some very fine details on the toad, while the toad’s feet aren’t blocked in yet. It’s cool to see the metal framing and all, but it doesn’t feel convincing to me.
  • The metal structure is too clean… it needs some roughness, some parts should not be that glossy… it does get manipulated quite a lot when you work with clay…

Don’t get me wrong though…it’s a cool piece, and a nice render. :slight_smile:

J.

really good, I like it very much. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks to all your comments.

@jkemp, i will definitely consider that. I’m glad you gave me that critique and hope i receive more feedback such as yours in my succeeding posts.

Here is a game model I recently completed based on a design by Sergey Musin. “The Harbringer” an alien ship running on organic technology.
Viewer discretion advised as the model does look to be quite phallic.

Low poly model is rendered inside of Marmoset Toolbag.

3qtr back.jpgside.jpgfrnt and back.jpgharb fb.jpgharbringer final sculpt 1.JPG

harbringer final sculpt 2.JPG

Attachments

3qtr back.jpg

frnt and back.jpg

harbringer final sculpt 1.JPG

harbringer final sculpt 2.JPG

side.jpg

nice work, I love that frog.

Thanks, here is the “making of” for that frog.

step4.JPG
step5.JPG
step6.jpg
step7.JPG
step8.JPG
step9.JPG

The tutorial with description can be found featured in 3dtotal, here
http://www.3dtotal.com/index_tutorial_detailed.php?id=1827#.Us0zu7RRqKI

Attachments

step4.JPG

step7.JPG

step9.JPG

step8.JPG

step6.jpg

step5.JPG

Nice tutorial! Im sure there will be a lot of happy people when they see this

Thanks for sharing! and great work!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is just awesome man! Congratulations :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Here is one of my concept designs. I didn’t go for a realistic look but more for a cartoonish one that would fit in children’s television shows.

Conceptualized in zbrush, rendered in keyshot and composited and refined in photoshop.

wd red_design hires.jpg

Description:

NaZ 2.0, the Bot transport vehicle unit used to secure confidential data and transported safely into headquarters in an event of a power blackout in the city. NaZ also has a detachable and replaceable arm so he can switch it from usb to power plug in the event of a power crisis, NaZ can supply with electricity from its own generator.

Here are some zbrush BPR renders of my mom portrait sculpt. Hair was done using maya nhair paintFx and then turned into geo, then further groomed manually in zbrush.
Enjoy.

final render drk.JPGfinalrender 3qtr sml.jpgfinal front render_sml.jpgfinrender gray.jpg

Here is the tutorial on how to sculpt hair for 3d print.

turning hairfx into hair for print.JPG

Attachments

final render drk.JPG

finalrender 3qtr sml.jpg

final front render_sml.jpg

finrender gray.jpg

turning hairfx into hair for print.JPG

Here are the 3d and 2d prints.

3d portraiture.jpgmama print.JPG

Attachments

3d portraiture.jpg

mama print.JPG

Finished Don Draper head bust for a 3d print miniature commission work. Hair tutorial is below.
draper CL.jpgdraper 2 shot.jpgdraper kshot new gray.jpg

Here is how I did the hair, take note it is for a 3d print physical product with volume and durability in mind.

creating slick back hairstyle for print.jpg

Attachments

draper 2 shot.jpg

draper kshot new gray.jpg

creating slick back hairstyle for print.jpg

300 : “The Immortals”

After scouting I realized no one made the immortal “giant” together with the immortal warriors as a figurine set yet.
Hoping these renders of mine could be realized into a fully polished collectible figure diorama someday. I sculpted these with a 3d print assembly in mind.300 shaded frnt.jpg300 shaded 3qtr.jpg300 shaded 3qtr R.jpg300 shaded side.jpg300 cave.jpg

Attachments

300 shaded frnt.jpg

300 cave.jpg

300 shaded side.jpg

300 shaded 3qtr.jpg

300 shaded 3qtr R.jpg

Here are some more pics. Representation of what the actual physical product might be

300 kshot_carpet.jpg300 kshot_carpet back.jpgmasked immortal.jpgunmasked immortal.jpgback masked immortal.JPG

Attachments

masked immortal.jpg

300 kshot_carpet back.jpg

300 kshot_carpet.jpg

back masked immortal.JPG

unmasked immortal.jpg