ZBrushCentral

KonginChains Art Collection

Massive indeed. Great render and sculpture. :+1:
You should try to set up a simple scene right here in zb. Why not?
Excellent post.

intense and cool!

thanks for the comments… I’ll probably be doing a textured version compover soon of this, i’m loving BPR and its passes…

@ michalis: Sure thing. I need a break from all this detailed madness, so i’ll probably do a cute cartoony/mascot-like simplistic character soon in total contrast to this dark project.

Awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Just a few more minor renders just for fun in time for halloween! : )

![upshot_render_tyrant2.jpg|1000x788](upload://1NXGWG2xmoKVU8aXJh73Gry5MuL.jpeg)![upshot_render_tyrant.jpg|1000x788](upload://7rJUHXNvS2PX6Hm7LxaddUIOpF9.jpeg)![fullbody_moodrender_tyrant.jpg|1000x788](upload://zkW7PLEMvn0guR9lUgjwYlZOPZK.jpeg)

Very cool! I like the harsh lighting, too.

I am not usually fan of overbodybuilded and ultra brutal creatures …

But honestly this one is really dynamic and interesting !:+1:

Congrats on this job, you can be proud of it :wink:

thanks a lot for your comments…

@ Chokmah : brutal it is i am going for, the objective of the challenge was to create something boss like, massive and unmatched in proportion and epic-ness, a true rival for the mighty protagonist…

man its like god of war meets gears of war, awesome concept

Sure thing. I need a break from all this detailed madness, so i’ll probably do a cute cartoony/mascot-like simplistic character soon in total contrast to this dark project.

Hey, I didn’t mean this. A scene, do something for background, in zbrush. A 3d simple structure. We have a nice render here. Your work is excellent, I already said that.

cool works:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: 5 star :wink:

[pball_zbr%20thb.JPG[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E<!–[attach=268617)
Just finished these next gen characters, it is for a paintball game. I tried to raise the quality as much as i could to reach the quality of EA characters such as those that appear in the NBA and NHL games. Rendered in marmoset and maya.

[<!--[attach=268619]sculpt paintball.JPG[/attach]-->]![sculpt paintball.JPG|1119x654](upload://2oCn2oO2vE3iwuvv0K3x2ObnSXy.jpeg)

[]pball_closeup.jpg

[]pball_fullbod.jpg

[]pball_vest_closeup.JPGpball_zbr thb.JPGsculpt paintball.JPGpball_closeup.jpgpball_fullbod.jpgpball_vest_closeup.JPG

cool…the details and renders looks awesome…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Pretty awesome detailing, can you show the low poly wireframe and your uv’s please

[pball_zbr%20thb.JPG[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3cfont%20color=%22/#9A9A9A%22%3E<!–[attach=268617)

Here is the casual outfit of the character.

[]casual outfit_closeups.jpg

[]casual outfit_fullbod.jpg

Just to mention it was not rendered but screen captured in realtime with marmoset engine.

[]casual outfit_closeups.jpgcasual outfit_fullbod.jpgtex and wires_GA.jpgcasual_zbr-thb.jpg

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘268664’,‘casual_zbr-thb.jpg’,1,0))
Here are the wires and textures.

[<!--[attach=268662]tex and wires_GA.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27268662%27,%27tex%20and%20wires_GA.jpg%27,1,0%29)

casual_zbr-thb.jpg

Can you list the map you have used for the low poly, I cant work it out fro the way you have presented it :S . The only reason I ask is because looks like you have used to many for a games character

i know i used too many maps for a game character, but i deliberately did it for presentation and upon client request to give him that many maps. but probably in the game they would’ve just used about 2 1k maps for the character overall.

The maps i used for paintball outfit was one 2k map for shirt, another for pants. Then one 1k map for gloves and another for cleats. then another 2k map for arms and head.

The thing is you say that you tried to match the quality as much as you could to the quality of EA characters in NBA and NHL games but those would have had a maximum of two texture maps 1024 for the body and a 1024 for the head.

The model is pretty awesome but you can’t try and match the quality when you are using twice as much texture space

yup, that’s what i meant. for the game, they combined my 4 texture maps and made it into 2 1k maps only. one for the head, and one for the body. I cannot confirm this though since i am not in charge of the shading of the character, i was just tasked to do the modeling/texturing only.