ZBrushCentral

k0c0s - sketchbook

Love it ,Big time!!!

I cant believe its marmoset! I thought it was mental ray or maybe maxwell! great!:+1:

Thanks mutte! Glad you like it I always loved your work.
Uber - Thank you, marmoset is great

Really good stuff. Artistically I like the one with the red a bit more, but if you are looking for work the one without might be better. I think go with your gut, this is your work and an expression of yours.

I think it’s impressive that you made it look so nice in real-time (marmoset engine). Looked like a proper render.

Wow! Really love the stuff you got goin’ in your sketchbook :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

tobbeo, Etcher - Thanks very much, glad you like it

Hi all!
I post my DVV wip here too.
Nothing is final yet. Any feedback or crits are very welcome.
My main idea is she controls people with the threads coming from her fingers.
These thumbs are really rough, I like to think more in 3d:
dv_silu2.jpg

Attachments

dv_anatomy.jpg

dv_haj2.jpg

I really like 1 and 6 for the hair. although if you do 1, I would suggest giving it an upwards point like the silhouette. as for the silhouette, I like 2, because a cool throne could be a possibility.

Thanks for the suggestions verde!
I’ll definetly take your advice on the hair.

Oh, I remember a character that was in a movie a few years ago from the briothers grimm that might give you some inspiration. it was the evil queens headdress.

[attach=249073]18442937.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

18442937.jpg

Hi kocos:slight_smile:

You should also post your DW5 character in the forum we created for that! See here

hahah looks cool man, I’m digging 3 and 6 …more So 6 i think i like the eyes beening covered

This is amazing stuff! Great sculpting skill but even better concepts. Very inspiring, congrats!

aurick - Thanks for the heads up, I’ll move my thread there
Salvation - Thanks for the feedback!
raul3d - Thanks raul:)

Here’s a new one:

excalibur_final.jpg

Timelapse:
<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/26975174?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” width=“500” height=“281” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This is my first sketch using dynamesh, already got me hooked.
dynaking_FINAL.jpg

Hi everyone!

I’m trying to improve my anatomy so I’m doing these studies.

C&C as always very welcome.

Anatomy_Post_F.jpg
Anatomy_FULL_1_5k_s.jpg
CharacterStrip_Final_1_2k.jpg
arcanatomy_FINAL_1ks.jpg
skullstudy3_Final.jpg

Attachments

CharacterStrip_Final_1_5k.jpg

arcanatomy_FINAL_1_2k_s.jpg

Great studies! I will keep my eyes on this sketchbook!

Thanks -EON- !
Glad you like it

Awesome work! I wish i had your discipline hah. The negative spaces between muscles turned out really nice- dynamesh? I might push the silhouette and larger forms to have more curves and gesture.