ZBrushCentral

Just this last job

Incredible

superb , i love it

Wow!!! This is awesome! Fantastic characters:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome, congratz on TR :+1:

funny to see you again! I have seen your thread its great aswell I love your compositions and that the models are almost foto realistic you really do inspire :smiley:

Congrats on top-row!
This really is a brilliant piece of artwork :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome stuff! It’s really amazing. :+1: I hope you show off some more zbrush screen grabs of the characters, and maybe lighting/texturing setups?

Deserves top row for sure. Exelent job !!

We’re not worthy! The Top Row was created just for you.

5 stars. :+1:

Wow!! Top Row for me? Thanks so much! I suppose its time to get some beer :slight_smile:

Thanks to all for nice comments!

to 1 soul: yep, I ll try to make some more z-screens, And I deffinitely can do some screens of light setup/materials if you are interested in it. I was just too busy in work today , and I get to home in late hours, so I was unable to do it, but I ll try to fix it tommorow.

So, at least I found this experiment in my folder for now - but im not sure if its any interesting for you guys.

btw. sorry for my English, Im still learning

![grey.jpg|705x1000](upload://1NMqnBYzpQgCXKatC9C7J316hz1.jpeg)

Great work! Congrats on the top row. Love these.

Wow! This is epic! Well deserved top row! Love the style, rendering, emotion flow etc … Perfect!
Oh, and you have the same username name as my real name, nearly, just a Spanish version (Rami instead of Ramirez). Hope I can get this good one day =)

Fantastic!! :+1:

Congrats Ramirezz :slight_smile:

This is really awesome, I love the composition :+1:

Nice one!!! congratz on toprow, love the colors in final image!!! keep it up

amazing work! the work’s mood and feel(quality wise as well:+1:) reminds me of steve jubenille’s recent print work of a girl hero defeating a bunch of villians in a snow covered mountain…

TOP ROW! As I already said. That´s where such stunning work belongs.

Congrats Ramirezz!

That monochrome render you showed last is awesome. Would you please share some info about it and the rendersetup. It looks like a very, very well balanced Global Illumination render. Sorry for asking, I´m still trying to get an decent rendersetup by myself.

But please don´t feel bothered and take any time.

Thanks and I hope there comes many other great works from you.

HELL YEAH! Congratulations on the top row dude! Well deserved, well deserved.

Pekna pracicka pane…jsem zvedavej na dalsi :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Cool work man… wanna see some more stuff !