ZBrushCentral

Just this last job

Hey there…Congrats on making the top row…Well Deserved…Inspiring work…:+1: :slight_smile:
Keep Inspired and Inspiring…:slight_smile:

Congrats on the top row, I really like the big dude awesome models.

…book cover! :+1:

Wow, absolutely stunning! Amazing piece!

Really Really amazing work!!! ,did your just render it in ZB? can’t waiting to see your render setting and workflow, please please share to us

Top work dude, everything is awesome :+1: And this chick’s face is a killer

Awesome dude! Esp. the face of the guy, definitely toprow!:+1:

cheers
masc

Beautiful work! :slight_smile:

Congrats to you! Thanks for sharing with us all!

Peace,

NickZ. :slight_smile:

im a huge cyberpunk(shadowrun)fan
this is awesome!
great work,i love it!

Great picture, lovin it! :+1:

really like the hair on her, and of course the eye make up looks up to date…!!
how many years have you been doing this?
also which software are you using for retopo?

nice

aw yes! Well done!

Good evening everyone! (evening? well, its already half past one, deep night again :smiley: )

Thanks a lot for all your replies!

So, here is something more, just some wip stuff - with unfinished parts (there are some visual bugs, but first it was not meant to be posted anywhere you know…

And here is my light setup from max

Lights around characters are photometric lights.

Hope its any usefull for someone

to zh_420: well, its not rendered in zbrush, but most of the models was crteated in there, and I also textured some parts in zbrush - next time I ll deffinitely try that new render from zbrush 4 for sure , it looks awesome!

to gwainbarek: Hey, Im also big fan of cyberpunk, blade runner is in my top 3 movies of all times;)

to tyrellcorp: thanks! Creation of her hairs was one of harder parts to make it to looks okay. I used zbrush for retopo. (btw. nice username)

Thanks for your positive comments guys, I appreciate it :slight_smile:add.jpglight setup.jpg

Great job!

yep. As said: GREAT WORK!!!
I am wondering, how you did those feathered tailends sticking in the head? As I got you right, her hair are just textured zbrush “tentacles”. But we can clearly identify each hair at the start of each tail. Did you use an alpha for transparency for that? A MAX closeup would be GREAT!

Thanks for sharing and as said: GREAT WORK!!!
Best regards
Hilmar

Hi Ramitez,
The character-design looks fantastic and very original!
I really love her suit design and basically everything on the characters.:+1:

I’m actually a 2D artist but since some days I’m working on it to do some works on Zbrush(I only have the basic knowledge until now) so my question would be–>

Do you first create the whole body without armor and clothes or start with some main accessories?

And could you post some images or explain how you do the hair on the females character? It looks pretty detailed.

And another question about the hardware and your operating system?
Is work on a Macbook pro, could I achieve a good performance to work on something like this, or do I need more perfomance?

And last question: Is the painting done in Z-Brush or is it texture from somewhere else?

Sorry for all the question (; ^_^) but I would be very glad to get some advice from an artist like you.

best regards,
Bahi JD

Can you please upload more pictures of the female with the head attached to the body mesh from front,side and back view please.with the colors enabled you showed a body picture of the male and i just expected to see the female in a similar light,please and thank you.

Really great character work love the girl :+1:

im in love with that girl!! maybe try sculpting her dreads a little, they are far too perfect in shape

Well done man! your work is really amazing! congratulations :smiley: