ZBrushCentral

Just this last job

wow…! Amazing stuff here. Great renders and nice characters. Top row work man…:+1: Congrats!! Some making of images would be good…
Cheers

It doesn’t come better than this… beautiful execution, new backdrop for the week, m’thinks!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: 5* from me bro, awesome!
H

Amazing work,render is very nice.:+1:

i love this image, awesome!!!

Plain awesome. Like the composition of the picture allot and the render is superb too. Would love to see a render breakdown.

Thumbs up man, top row stuff in my opinion! :+1:

yowza. that looks fantastic. :grimacing:

Wow, thats absolutely gorgeous!
Superb characters and very neat render :+1:

Definitely Bad ASSSSSSSSSSS Boss…

wow absolutely great work! i love especially the girl - she is awesome …post some more z screens please - thanks

all around excellent. usually I am not too excited about scenes with scifi chicks and blokes like this, because I’ve just seen too many, but you really managed to give it a unique original feeling and style. not easy to accomplish with such an over-saturated subject.
I’m also particularly fond of the design of his clothes/gear and her none-cliche beauty.
top notch!

btw, for some reason the guy does somehow remind me a little of Kurt Russel.

Nice work…Great atmosphere…:+1: :slight_smile:

Might be a stronger composition if his hand were to rest on her hip, or shoulder…would tie/join/bind the two figures together and create a nice flow/rhythm in the composition…Just a passing thought…:slight_smile:

Hi Filip,
When I first saw this artwork I was just stunned. It’s just soo great. I love all the details that you have put in this picture and the fact that it comes with the short story is awesome, because now I really feel that I know these guys, they are not some random cg characters, but Gregor and Fixi. Great

The atmosfere of the morning sone rising over the horizon,t combined with the story gives me the feeling that your artwork is like a still frame from some kick-ass animation done by Blizzard, where Gregor and Fixie try to finished theyr “las job” and of course screw it all up :slight_smile:

I hope you will be plugged or get any other recognition from cg community. You well deserved it. Ok, enought of words and back to staring at the beautyful artwork.

Its pleasure to hear some kind words from such tallented ppls here at zbrushcenral, thank you guys!

I ll tra to post some more zscreens or maybe some diferent camera view or something when I ll get home today, hopefully I ll find some strenght to do that, cuz always after finishing some image Im getting soo lazy for few weeks :slight_smile:

To Julian_K: thank you! Actually, all the armor/suits design was blocked out stright in zbrush (with some tweaking in max) , without any concept (but I had some ideas) , just to make it eye pleasant, so Im happy someone like it :slight_smile:

To SpiritDreamer: You have some good idea in there, and I have to say that I tried to put his hand on her hips, but It just didnt worked for me - maybe I was just unable to do it “right way” , thank you!

To Tomas.Kral: thank you buddy! :slight_smile:

I must also mention, that final picture was not rendered in zbrush ( I forgot to mention when I posted it - I am really sorry for it :o I dont have to post in so late night hours.I used 3ds max and mental ray for final render.

Thanks for your comments guys!

amazing work !

I think it’s fine as it is. if he would put his arm around her it would be a completely different story. it would instantly make them a couple and put all focus on that.

Congrats on the Top Row, man! This is an inspirational piece. Great work.

Well done!

Supa cool man- congratz :smiley:

Wow…just wow… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

congrats man. very well deserved :+1: