ZBrushCentral

ice tunnel

beautiful!

Thought it seemed appropriate to post this today … did awhile ago but like so many of my images, never posted.

D.

Hi

Latest bit of fun.

Created in Zbrush,3DS Max and Photoshop.

Enjoy.
D.

C&Cs Welcome

ZBrush-Document.jpg

Looking sweet! nice job.

Wow man very impressive stuff! Cant wait to see more from you! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice Rachel! I love Bladerunner! Ridley Scott is a master behind the lens, you’ve captured the look of the frame very well!

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen Blade Runner in years, recognized right off!

Thanks for the comments guys.

it was a fun litle project tweaking mental ray sss.

D.

amazing , realistic

This is excellent !!!

:+1:

replicant cu.jpg

great job. I dig this piece a lot. I wonder what material did you use to make the hair very natural? Could you show us more information on how you achieved this great look using the hair and fur and the hair geometry

One more Blade runner pic

As usual Zbrush,3ds max and Photoshop ( Max Hair & Fur hair )

Enjoy … and lets hope it’s a brilliant year chock full of creative inspiration.

D.

C&Cs Welcome

(Edit- changed character face for more emotion and other minor things)

zbrush-sculpt.jpg

good job! very nice modeling and renders!

You seem to neglect every question I asked!? Thanks anyways!

Thanks Uber.

Elad - It’s not neglect … I feel i’d adequately responded to your question previously by providing the Excellent Video Tutorial link.
Geometry Hair ( I know ) can be a bugger but it really depends on the Lighting in the final render and adjusting Bump,Spec and diffuse maps to suit.
So buy simple explanation, create color map in photoshop -from that create bump,spec and sss maps if required then map them in 3dsmax to created geometry and adjust to suit lighting.
I hope this helps.

D.

P.S - if your really daring spend the time learning Hair & Fur In Max or the demo version of hairfarm.

I’m sorry if I sounded like mad. Please don’t get me wrong. All I wanted to see what your maps look like and what would be the settings for the hair mat. I hope I’m not asking much.

you must have read my mind … i am doing the fly-through in bladerunner aswell…!!

Very nice man… any chance you could post wireframes/polygroups? just to see your subtools…thanks

Er ya Go. Subtools (minus figure as we all know what they look like without clothes)ZBrush-Documentdubtools.jpg

Psycho,

Zbrush,3ds max and Photoshop - Hair Max hair&fur.

Enjoy.

D.

C&Cs Welcome

sculpt.jpg