ZBrushCentral

ice tunnel

Beautiful Render!

thanks for the reply Can you show how it looks in zsphere before you start sculpting. it would be a great help

Nice Marilyn-sculpt! In the rendered image the skin is a bit to shiny esp. on the arms, kinda waxsy you know. But really a great sculpt/render. I Love the alien too.

cheers masc

Black Widow - Scarlett style

Zbrush,3ds Max & Photoshop.

Enjoy
D.

thumb.jpg

Attachments

black-widow.jpg

ZBrush-Document.jpg

OH MY GOD…
This is so Awesome…

coooool
Awesome work

Thanks - digital_3d & songjie

D.

I like the alien:+1: :+1:

Inspired by a recent piece by a chinese artist named - Jueshi Li
This is my take on a Tron pic with big lips Sophie

Room & Character sculpted in Zbrush & rendered in 3ds Max with photoshop Post.

Enjoy

D.
thumb.jpg

Attachments

tron.jpg

ZBrush-DocumentTRON.jpg

nice work!

Amazing work.
Top Row.
5 stars :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jit.

your models are great, but your renders suck ;D What a bizzare combo.
The perfume girl is still yoru best render, yous chould have fallowed that settings, but you still nee some new render and material settings !
Anyway gj on the models .

pretty cool
I’d say the color suit lacks the detail we can see in the model. The fishnet dont pop out as clearly. background could use more mood too, mroe depth. Right now it reads a bit flat imho.
Keep it up :slight_smile:

Incredible work! :eek: Excited to see more!

Great job. I’ll ask you again since you didn’t answer my question last time. What is the hair material setting? How did you make it work?
Thanks for sharing.

I like it, but I think, there is something weird around the breast, maybe the suit is suposed to be like that, i havent seen the movie. But its only visible on grey shaded model, final render is great :slight_smile:

Eiad,

The Hair is 3ds max Planes with Diffuse and opacity maps etc and tweeked in zbrush … time consuming but I’ve build up a library comprised of existing 3d assets and one’s i’ve created myself then it’s mix & match till i have what i like … but here’s a link to a video tut. …http://www.goodolddaysparade.com/play/hxqGoBP19dQ/3ds_max_realistic_hair_tutorial_using_opacity_maps_and_diffuse.

I hope that helps

Cheers
D.

BTW Thanks for the crits & credits guys… all taken onboard.

Top Row.

" 'nuff said."

There is a better and more constructive way of saying that. Don’t be so blunt man.

Anyway though I do have to say that you don’t do your models justice with the compositions that you choose to display. I love your Perfume ad. That alone impressed the hell out of me. The other two, though very well modeled, leave something to be desired in the overall illustrative quality of the image. You tend to loose the model in the images you posted. You pour so much into them, show em off :wink: like the bad ass gun chick, I would make her shooting right at us, same scene just move the camera and tweak the materials. really interact with the viewer, your models will hold up, I promise. Just trust it.

great job, and excellent renders.
kool