ZBrushCentral

ice tunnel

The psycho piece is awesome!! Great work!!

That looks absolutely amazing… you really do a good job with posing your characters IMO.

My one crit is that I think there is a little too much spec on what I’m guessing is the shower curtain, which I think makes it look a little too cartoony when compared to the rest of the render.

But still, fantastic job!

Great work … I especially love the Psycho piece! :lol: Cheers, David :smiley:

Psycho twisted, but brilliant great blood
Sweet Priss .
And absolutely awesome Sean Young , mmmmm Sean Young . :smiley:
great work man very prolific :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very Bold…

how did you do the water droplets and / or the blood ?

AMAZING what can I say true blood

Thanks All.

Twf152 - I agree, but then i think theirs a 100 things i’d change including the entire light set-up, but i feel like it’s time to move on. ( Maybe later today i’ll post a fresh render that’s more ambient and not so 50’s blown out flouro & a B/W )

Tyrellcorp - It’s a mixture between mask extract, inflate, smooth & some photoshop.

D.

really nice image mate… great render and modelling!

B&w

D.

Dood…Excellent piece my friend…have no complaints about it.

Oh yeah.
Excellent work, especially the last one.

Could you possibly post up some steps on how you sculpted the females, maybe even some wireframes of them.

Thanks

• Gerard

brilliant m8. my girlfriend saw the last picture of the girl on the bathroom floor and wants a canvas of it on the wall. brilliant m8 A* all the way.

Last of the female sculpts for awhile need to do some landscape plates and freshen my environment portfolio.

As usual Zbrush,3ds max and photoshop - still tinkering with z depth and a thousand other things - ( Max Hair&Fur ) - haven’t tried fibre-mesh yet

Enjoy.

D.

C&Cs Welcome and Thanks for past comments

ZBrush-Document.jpg

Beautiful!! :+1:

Really enjoying your sketchbook thread :)…Great Works and Imagination at work :+1:…Luv the last post of the girl underwater…Outstanding…:):+1:
Glenn

This is probably the best ZBrush works i’ve seen! You should make some training DVD :slight_smile:

Wow…this is stunningly beautiful! Just love the render!

I love everything except the bubbles don’t make it for me, they look more like clear marbles. IMHO … otherwise almost perfect! All the best, David :smiley:

The hair is right on! Outstanding!