ZBrushCentral

Holdeen's Max - Real Time

just perfect!and texturing give me the feeling of the original 2d concept…impressive^^

Absolutely, GORGEOUS!!!

Looks real awesome! Great job dude

damnnnn!!

it’s really freaking awesome

top-row work right there!

I genuinely love this model, you’ve done Holdeen concept proud for sure. Has he seen it yet?

Care to share how you setup the scene for Unity? It’s one of the best looking things I’ve seen in the engine in awhile.

~t

How come this is not top row?! :o

Hi guys… Sorry to delay for answer and thanks for the comments! :+1:

lildragon - I’ll do about unity and posting here too … all right?

Here is a breakdown of how I did same things:

feedback_sculpt.jpg
feedback_sculpt2.jpg

Attachments

feedback_sculpt.jpg

feedback_sculpt2.jpg

2 Likes

Great design and thanks for the tips :wink:

Beautiful stuff! thanks for sharing your workflow and hints! such an amazing looking piece!

toprow piece imho! inspirational!

tips are cool
you are cool
sharing tips all up in this bitch

word

Thanks so much for following up with the tutorial! I’m definitely going to try out those techniques. Can’t wait to see more work from you in the future if this is the level you’re working at now. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the breakdown, very usefull:+1:

Great breakdown and great piece. I really enjoyed the unity in-browser demo. I was trying it out the other day. Care to share any info on your set up for that? I think it is a great way to show off your work! I really like the rig that you made as well! Over all just a stellar project! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the breakdown!

Really amazing!

This is totally awesome. If you have another free time, We really appreciate if you share how to make this character. :slight_smile:

Gorgeous work. I’m working on some armor-related characters at my current freelance gig and this thread is very inspiring!

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

-Steve

Hello everybody. Thanks for the comments. I’m posting a video to show better the workflow used. Accelerated the time to not stay long. Sorry for some things are not as refined because I did just to show again. Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/BmphnrnL8cImax_photo.jpg

Man, you must really love us :lol: Thanks so much for the video! Making nice looking metal has always eluded me but the things you showed in the video have definitely given me some great ideas on how to improve.