ZBrushCentral

Holdeen's Max - Real Time

outstanding job and top row for sure!! by the way, what is the name of material you’ve been using in zbrush? I really like that nice metal effect :D:+1:

superb work. Very Impressive Character Presentation…

Keep Rocking man

Amazing character !!! Definitly top row material !!!

Truly awesome and inspiring work!

Thank you for sharing :wink:

Awesome work man!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Nailed it, super good.

Awesome character.

Love the details and texture work you have done!

• Gerard

Beautifully done!

Very good work on it, especially the appearance of the metal and the shield, we feel that it has lived.:+1:

This is the kind of stuff I see that creates an ache in my stomache cuz it’s just so good, that it makes me want to get into more characters like this. Simply bad@ss!

Hi guys… thanks a lot for the comments I’m glad you liked it.

Aumakua - Thanks! I did a final base mesh in maya and same parts I did retopo in maya too.

steafanobernardi - Thanks man! I’ll posting a breakdown for it ok. But I can say I did the adornments both shield and body with masks and giving inflate. For the texture of rusty I applied a noise and I used the brush claytubes to give imperfections. Thanks a lot for follow me on the facebook.

nguhoc_pro - Thanks man!

Deim - Thanks a lot man! So as I said to steafanobernardi… I’ll posting a breakdown for it soon. But I can say I did the adornments both shield and body with masks and giving inflate. For the texture of rusty I applied a noise and I used the brush claytubes to give imperfections.

Uber - I created this material from another if you have interest in it gives me an email.

I’m posting bellow my textures.

uv_01.jpg
uv_02.jpg
uv_shield.jpg

This is a masterpiece.

great rendition of Holdeen’s concept [the only small thing is that the shield strap looks very flimsy, it’d probably break instantly, otherwise great job].

love the work, well done.
you render in mental ray?

[HR][/HR]http://juandiegoporfolio.weebly.com

MAGDALENA - Hi… I’m glad to see you here. I really like their works. I agree with you I should have paid more attention to it. Thanks a lot!

JD MAXimius - Thanks a lot man! Yeap mental ray!

oooooooooohhhhhhh my gosh!!!
I love the finish on all of it!!! Amazing and definitely top row!!!
Was there a specific noise you used to get that finish?
Oh and i love the textures too. Awesome job!

Thanks Gilberto Magno ! :slight_smile:

Great work!

Any reason why this isnt top row ? Man sometimes the mods are slow as hell, so many mind blowing works get past sometimes ;/
Great work, nothing to crit, looks like what the next gen shoudl look like.