the lips look like he is smileing

the male face has to be more bulking the nose has to have alot more bulk

check this out it might help you

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=159772

this is a head model i maed useing just a ball

Originally posted by muchlove109

What is /ATN?

Originally posted by aurick from How to post images at ZBC

Here’s a bonus tip: If you don’t want a specific image to create a thumbnail in the bottom row, change the ATT and /ATT to ATN and /ATN. ZBC will skip over any images with that tag, looking for the first image in a post that has the ATT tag instead. You can control which image will create a thumbnail simply by changing any images before your desired one. You can ignore the images that come after, since ZBC will only create a thumbnail for the first image with an ATT tag.

![getting back 4.jpg|646x712](upload://cfLp0AU7jtCqyQSvNLAbZxF2Znn.jpeg)

It’s been months since I worked with Zbrush… bought zbrush 4br2 and didn’t really use it when I did. but here is something now. I am in Sweden for a few months and it is freezing so I look forward to doing more…

Untitled-3.jpgUntitled-1.jpg

I still need to work on the ears but I wanted to do something quick since it left like I have not posted something in a while. Helpful tips are always welcome and needed. Happy Zbrushing :slight_smile:Old man fun 4.jpgOld man fun 3.jpg

Welcome to ZbrushCentral :slight_smile:
Great start, definently on the right track!
Keep it up with the anatomy studies! Would recommend you to study the plates of the face aswell
will keep an eye on your sketchbook!
All the best and happy zbrushing,

• Kenny

I am still working on this one… lets see where it goes. Also playing the the render as well outside of just doing my same O print screen :). Rendering is an art by it’s self. Would like to tips on that along with the modeling C&C. Also if someone could tell me how I could get my screen grabs posted in my thread vs have it as an attachment that would be great. they changed a lot on that.Alien idea.jpg

I did it yes lol! Alien idea.jpg

I am still learning Zbrush and it has been fun. I am looking to keep growing and studying everyone’s work and picking up a little here in there. I just wanted to post a pic off the models I like most that I have done and also learned a lot from. Who knows maybe I will catch some new eyes for some C&C. Past pics.jpg

:slight_smile:
Cartoon girl screen shot.JPG

Cartoon girl color done.jpg

C&C always welcomeCartoon girl color done.jpg

I am not 100% were I am going with this but explorering is half the fun.
Big guy WIP.jpg

When I saw the thumbnail I thought Ninja Turtles. Maybe you can do something with that?

Started to block out the head some. I also split it from the body so my ploy count does not get to high on the body. Still blocking.jpg

I always wanted to see the layout of other zbrush artist so I took a screen shot of mine. Maybe I will see the layout of some of the pros on here :wink: Happy easter all.

Small little monster.jpg

update noise.JPG

Attachments

Small little monster.jpg

This was a fun subject but I am moving back to my BIG guy or whatever he maybe lol. But is here another alien on a fun day.

Small little monster 2.jpg

I am try to train my eye so I was looking at some referance of some faces and I put this together. I was thinking Crysis at the same time lol.

guy 2.jpg

Attachments

guy 2.jpg

Another one for my wall of training lol. C&C always welcome. Happy Zbrushing everyone.

oak  screen.jpg

Attachments

oak  screen.jpg

Nice sculpts in your latest work, improving big time!:):+1:
Really like post #56, really cool creature and your latest sculpt is nice aswell, has a lot emotion in his face in my oppinion!
Keep it going and have fun sculpting!
Cheers,

• Kenny:)