ZBrushCentral

Hello Zbrushers!!

I wanted to do a quick head from a zsphere so here it is. LOL Still working on it. This will be my weekend thing.

[Slim%201.jpg[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3ESlim 1.jpg

feedback is hard to get in these days because the standard has been a lot higher since the old days… Your work will need to be at certain quality before you can get back some useful feedback because people had been saying the same thing to other people for quite a few years before they see your post… at least that’s what i think.

as for your works, the first thing that jumps out is the anatomy is off for both the body and face. They are off by much, but you can do a lot better if you can spend time to focus on one part of the body at one time and refine it. The eyes area should be the first thing you focus on. All your works shares one single problem, and it’s that you don’t seem to complete understand what forms the shape of the eyes and how does the eye brow is relate to the eyes.

do you have a good understnad on how the eye lid is form? How does the zygomatic bone connect to the eye brows that would surround the eye sockets? what about the frontal process of maxilla that forms a unique plane around the month?

did your works completely missing those components i 'd mention? No. In fact your works shows you know these part of the anatomy exists… but you don’t have a firm grip on understand how they are form. This is the same for your body anatomy…

Here is what i can suggest to improve yourself:

1. keep doing what you are doing and don’t stop.

2. for a cheap and free way, look and study as much reference as you can. Buy tutorial books if you need to. Look for tutorials from artist such as Scott Spencer or Ryan Kingslien.

3. for a bit more expensive way, Ryan Kingslien’s zbrushworkshop.com offers a great guidance on learning zbrush and 3d sculpting, from how zbrush is function to breaking down human anatomy bit by bits… Gnomon workshop is a great source for advance studying after you understand how zbrush is function.

dont get discourage by the lack of response in zbc…it happens to everybody… In the mean time dont stop if you are serious about 3d sculpting, and it will pay off eventually.

o ya… check out Ryan’s youtube video if you want motivation~

That you Piggy. I am going to go back to the lap and work on this guy some more. Check back later to see how I am doing. The eye area is the hardest for me. I need to work my self out of it. I am going to look some things up to help. It’s time I stop running from it lol. Thank you again!

[Slim%20eye%20update.jpg[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3ESlim eye update.jpg

[Alien%20Armor%20update.jpg[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3EAlien Armor update.jpg

[Elf.jpg[/attach]–>%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]

](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E<!–[attach=255142)
]Elf.jpgelf2.jpg

keep it up~ you are improving.

found this video today, it should help you with sculpting the mouth area

make sure to check out the other videos in that channel. They should be very helpful for your progress.

Thank you again Piggy. I will upload a new file with some creations. I love the feed back.

[Elf3.jpg[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3EElf3.jpg

I have been going through some life changes and i have not modeled in months. wish me luck on my road to recovery:-) .

C&C are always welcome.

![getting back 1.jpg|519x650](upload://dPlLjwmUMnj1hPxIutjhv5QwEPR.jpeg)
![getting back 2.jpg|444x616](upload://7N6wGwLuN8oVrMcrxYHE4xX7lzd.jpeg)
![getting back 3.jpg|550x740](upload://yBE6o9VlnIgekL78iZ0LrV1iodd.jpeg)

Hi muchlove106,

Your relatively new, so it’s an honest mistake, but taking up 3 thumbnail spots in the Recent Threads rows is not cool. You should have edited your first post and added the other 2 images in there or wait until the first thumbnail dropped off… It’s only fair to everybody else. FYI

dude…come on… one post at a time please… or at the least use /ATN in your tags.

Looking a lot better. Your improvements are obvious. If you could practice more on the shapes of the eyes and ears it would add volumes.

I strongly suggest investing in Scott Spencers Digital Sculpting Human Anatomy

One of the best books you’ll find on the subject and the included dvd has several videos.

Just keep practicing daily and you’ll see your work improve pretty quickly. Experimenting with different brushes and their settings can also help you find your own methods.

Sorry i was not thinking. I guess the death in my family is still getting to me… as i said 1st post in 3 months.

How about some c&c to help with my growth?

Thank you. I will look into that book now. Eyes and ears always give me trouble. It use to be lips but i am working through that was well. Thank you for the c&c. Please know that every word is applied.

Sorry i was not thinking. I guess the death in my family is still getting to me… as i said 1st post in 3 months.

How about some c&c to help with my growth?

Wont happen again… feed back on my model it woukd really help?

What is /ATN?