ZBrushCentral

Hello Zbrushers!!

Well here is some detail work… But I may call this one a day and do something new tomorrow :).

Oak detailed.jpg

Attachments

Oak detailed.jpg

Man 1 hour 4.26.2012.jpg

Attachments

Man 1 hour 4.26.2012.jpg

[QUOTE=muchlove106;948837][/QUOTE]
Been there, done that! I think we need to start a support group for Zbrush-a-holics.:smiley: Nice looking sculpts, if that helps any lol.

It does thank you lol.

Nice work. I couldn’t sleep either.

It’s nice that you posted a commit on my page. Because your post was the last one I saw before I went to sleep lol. I was thinking “Hey that was nicely done I want to be that person. Loaded zbrush…and zzzzzz.” lmao.

Just wait till you start Zbrushing in your sleep. The results can be… interesting shall we say?

If someone can give me some tips on how to do a good eye ball that would be great.

Man 1 hour 4.26.2012 Head of Hair.jpgMan 1 hour 4.26.2012 arms.jpg

Attachments

Man 1 hour 4.26.2012 Head of Hair.jpg

Man 1 hour 4.26.2012 arms.jpg

Maxter has an incredible eye tutorial in his gallery. Check it out!

ZBC post.jpg

Attachments

ZBC post.jpg

with legs.jpg

Attachments

with legs.jpg

Here is my Latest works Still working on the Toon Guy.

Toon Model 3.jpgToon Model 1.jpgToon Model 2.jpgModel Update 5.16.2012.jpg

Toon Model 1.jpg

i gotta say mate, I got much love for your work :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:
really great progress and totally like your latest work!
Keep it going and have fun sculpting!
Cheers,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

O your just trying to sweet talk me you modeling beast you LOL. Still looking forward to the one on one modeling session :). I need to make it to your level. Thank you for checking in man it means a lot. Let’s know I am going in the right direction.

one eye 5.jpg

Alien VFX.jpg

To celebrate becoming senior member I thought I should post something. I have the bust which I am working on for this guy as well still blocking it out but I wanted to show something since is has been over a month. Thank you to everyone that has posted and viewed my page.

Ape Creature 2.jpgApe Creature.jpg

ape 4.jpgApe 3.jpg

8.23 _1.jpg8.23 _2.jpg8.23 _3.jpg