ZBrushCentral

Hec's 2012 early 2013 works dump

… a productivity!

Such detail at small scale. Super! Well deserved Top Row!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Love the minis too. Can’t believe the resolution!

Excellent work!! I love it! :slight_smile: :+1:

Love Ur LOL characters … great stuff btw and congrats 4TR
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow some really imressive work!

-J

Your workflow is so neat, for this you have all tools in a clean topology and with same subdiv lvls, that´s not lucky :bulb:.
Congrats for your fruitful lastt year!!

Wow, amazing works! Realy.

This is amazing, thanks for sharing those tips, it couldn’t have come at a better time since i have just started to get rapid prototype clients too.

Seeing your portfolio, you started as 2d artist and then move to 3d as freelance, that’s great, not many would’ve made the transition so well:+1: cheers

Congratulations for your works and thanks for the tutorial, it’s really interesting and clear in every step!

a lot of beautiful sculpts! congrats to toprow!

Awesome work…

Aha, so you’re the KD sculptor. I was introduced to these by a friend of mine and I must say I love the designs for the characters and your sculpted versions.

Quite leggy dames there. :wink:

Me again…

dylanpanther - The LoL stuff has some of the same texturing tricks on it as shown in the Valve Texturing Guide, in my specific approach tho, I use a polypaint base done in zbrush for my base color layer. I’ll see if I can put something more specific for the approach in the near future.

Frenchy Pilou, willbrown1, dragotron, aliengraphic, b2przemo, J Appugliese - Thanx guys.

][-][4Z4R][)) - Thanx, it did take several minis and a few couple years making them to get a decent workflow, but it pays off for sure in flexibility and efficiency.

Rusnar - Thanx, you got some amazing stuff on your latest thread. :slight_smile:

KonginChains - Thanks, I still do 2d when I can, but I have lots of concept artist friends that make me feel quite small on that whole area, it’s tough. Hope the tips help you out in the future.

stefanobernadi - Glad you find it clear enough.

MichaelMaehring - Hola! good seeing you here man. Hope things are well with you.

KillerD - Thanx

Wyatt - I’m actually one of several KD sculptors, there’s several digital ones and a couple of guys that do this with clay in actual size… and they’re amazing.

OK, so here are the renders for Allison, the mini from the tutorial images:

Allison_02.jpg

Allison_01.jpg

Allison_Comp.jpg

Also been messing around in keyshot… gives nice results relatively quick and easy, not sure if I like it more ove the MR setup still, but I’ll keep playing with it on other pieces.

Allison03.jpg

Attachments

Allison_Comp.jpg

great work!

beautiful models …

Great Work!:sunglasses: Keep’em comin’

love your work, especaly your minatures. i look forward to seeing more. :smiley:

@HecM Thanks for the reply! A more specific approach guide would be awesome!

Beautiful work. The crispness and balance of detail to smooth surface is fantastic. Great job!