ZBrushCentral

Hec's 2012 early 2013 works dump

Thanks Felon2, one of the places I know of is moddler.com, but there’s a couple other places that do high def printing at different price and quality ranges.

I was asked in a pm to post more step by step guide type stuff so here’s my first go at that based on the mini I’m currently finishing up, hope you find these informative and useful, let me know if you got any questions:

MinisTutorial_P1.jpg

Part 2 is coming up…

Attachments

MinisTutorial_P1.jpg

really excellent work, thx for sharing

Thanx LVXIFER, great stuff on your top row thread btw, congrats on that.

Here’s part 2:

MinisTutorial_P2.jpg

part comin up…

Attachments

MinisTutorial_P2.jpg

And here’s the third part:

MinisTutorial_P3.jpg

Attachments

MinisTutorial_P3.jpg

Fantastic!

Congratz on top row, you earned it for sure :+1:
Superb stuff, I’d certainly buy your merchandise if I had the funds. Next time I find some cash I can throw around, I know where I’ll be spending it

Excellent! Congrats on Top Row. Great job on the tutorials too.:+1:

congrat on top raw.:+1:
thanks for share your pipeline work. it’s very useful for me.

I was Just wondering why your work was not yet in Top row and finally it was tere:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats to you too!!

they are truly some awesome work and original and inventive ideas on a number of models. good luck on your continued ventures.

Fantastic! thank you for sharing your adventures and workflows! really neat models you’ve created! love your style :slight_smile: congrats on the top row, well earned indeed! keep on posting ;D

Great work, im a big fan of the kingdom death stuff so its nice seing more of it!

and thanks for sharing the info and breakdowns!

Hey!

great work! Thank you for showing your workflow, hope to see more:)

peace

Congrats! so awe work deserves the Top Row. really good break down, so interesting. Looking forward

Wow…The works are so amazing. Love the printed works as well!

WOW so that was nice to wake up to in the morning, I was looking for my thumbnail in the small ones and didn’t notice the big thumbnail at the top row. Massive thanks guys, and thanks to the mods for the support.

Rikk The Gaijin, haz3y, oR_Creeper, darkinthelight, Flyboy_Ganesh, LVXIFER, lonewolfsinger, SammehSAMURAI, JohnyRaptor, Crazy Horse, ][-][4X4R][))… some handles are hard to type, some hard to say outloud. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for all the kind comments and here’s part 4 of the tutorial. Hope I wasn’t to hazy on any of the steps, but if anything is unclear just post your questions. Pending on some client clearance I may have more non-mini stuff to drop in from last year… guess looking back it was a busy enough year.

MinisTutorial_P4.jpgMinisTutorial_P4.jpg

Attachments

MinisTutorial_P4.jpg

MinisTutorial_P4.jpg

Thankyou for the reply, and :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: thumbs up and a twist for making it to the top row!

Awesome work HecM! Those League of Legends skins are badass! Out of curiosity, what was the tri-count on the final models? And if possible(WOULD BE SO AWESOME) could you describe how you painted them?(baked in lighting?)

Cheers!

thanks you for reply too ! great job !