ZBrushCentral

Hec's 2012 early 2013 works dump

Very nice. I always like to read and see other peoples workflows.

cheers

Hi HecM, I love your sculps, and the 3d print.
I am interested in print some miniatures in 28-30mm, but I don´t know what could be a good 3d printer for the job. Could you say me what’s the printer that you use, and what’s the resolution that must have the printer?
thanks!

Hi Hec

Man i love your work flow here and +1 up for sharing it with the ZB community :).
I’ve followed your work from Kingdom Death (backer) And on the Cool mini Or NOT site as a Lurker for some time.
Seeing your work placed here on the Top shelf compelled me to send you a CHEERS / Atta BOY!
You deserve the props .

Great Work

Maybe i’ll come out of my shell a bit after seeing this.

WC

Hi guys,
Thanks for the comments. I’ve been updating my sketchbook thread with recent stuff and I may continue showing steps or videos in the future so check it out if you wanna look to more of that:

Hec’s ZSketchbook

jmenna, nightwoodwolf, exilerrp, c4th - thanks guys.
dylanpanther - If I manage to put some texture stuff together I’ll probably put it in my sketchbook so keep an eye for it.
benjamindeutcher, artezan81 - thanks!
LAERTEX - I’d recommend checking out moddler.com, one of my minis clients works with them and I’m gonna be printing some personal stuff with them myself soon.
Walt_Carter - Thanks, I didn’t know there was stuff of mine at Cool mini Or NOT, is it the Relic Knights stuff? either way, thanks for coming out and saying hi, definitely get your presence out here going and show works if you have some.

so nice, like your style man.:D:D:+1:

Hi again,

Here’s another thing from last year that I got the ok to post recently. It’s Annie from LoL, I did the Red Riding Hood version of her. Body and Head base meshes were done at Riot, I only sculpted the outfit, hair and made the corresponding textures:

annie_redridinghood_high.jpg

annie_redridinghood_low.jpg

annie_redridinghood.jpg

Attachments

annie_redridinghood_high.jpg

annie_redridinghood_low.jpg

This is so cute…

Hector, I’ve been following this thread for a few weeks now and can’t thank you enough for the walk-throughs of your process. Glad to see you featured in the blog. Well deserved.

Superb work! Nice clean style is perfectly suited for miniatures.

If you can say, where did you have the masters printed or did you do that yourself?

Very cool works!!! I must say theses skins for LoL got me a minute in appreciation! XD

Your works for LoL its cause you work on Riot or it like on Dota workshop that you can create pieces for the game and sell??

KillerD - Thanx

TonyV125 - Welcome, and thanx

Sculptdude - Thanks, I don’t do any printing myself. I actually know very little about that side of production. I know that one of the companies being used for printing the minis is moddler.com and I’m planning to print some personal stuff with them in a few weeks.

tairow - I don’t work for Riot directly, I only helped out Forge Studios make some of the skins they were creating for them. As far as I know Riot doesn’t do what Valve does as far a user content, haven’t seen signs of them considering it but it could be interesting if they do open their system for more of that.

amazing stuff. i especially love the Cinderella models. Although they are cartoony, the level of detail is incredible. Im inspired. thanx for sharing these

I created an account just to tell you that this is beyond awesome man!
Really creative and inspiring work here.
I just got my mind blown :smiley:

:+1:

Great!