ZBrushCentral

GOR - The goblin pirate

absolutely amazing job, amazing level of details mate !

Wow, so much details. Great work!

ave , avesome

Amazing,love the final image.:+1:

Sketchbook

WOW!!! Fantastic :grimacing: :+1: :slight_smile:

Killer !! Very Inspiring :slight_smile:

really impressive!!! amazing details…congrats with the top row

AWESOME!! I loved it! congrats :slight_smile:

And the masses shouted “video, video, video…”. :wink:

You finnaly finish it!
I love goblins and blizzard style.
Your style is great ^^
5 for you ofcourse ^^

Congrats on top-row!
Great to see it finally textured and finished. :slight_smile:
Awesome work and sooo many details.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing!!
A very inspiring piece of work! :+1:

Amazing man!
congrats on Top Row
:smiley:

BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY! But the figure itself is an absolute masterpiece. Well deserved Top Row! The figure and its finery and subtools deserves a less busy background so it “pops” instead of disappears.

Wonderful, astounding work! 5 stars.

:+1:

Nice model, texture and render! nice job!

damn! amazing amount of detail! well done!

I also remember the wip thread a while ago when i was more active in ZBC community , i must say : " You really nail it ! "
like every other finish piece of yours :+1:
congrats ! you really deserve it and my comment :laughing:
keep doing what you doing best !

Hi !
You make a master piece there. I hope I will be able to make something like that a day.

By the way, I feel worried with that kind of quality, that you didn't make a better thing. Let me explain. <i>Just make it real !</i> I mean : With that kind of shoes, why the seams looks so "new"? When you watch for the sole it looks strange, isn't it ? May be you could close (partially) with some kind of couture hand-made. The wooden leg seams weak. When I see the character, I can't imagine him acting the way he looks like without breaking it. Make it stronger than that. The lights insides skulls. Yes,why not ! But in my mind, this doesn't bring anything to your picture. When I watch for the scares on the body or on the armor, I don't understand why there is nothing more broken on the spikes of the "arm's shield". Something else. I agree with everybody saying that to much details kill your picture. You don't know what to look. May be you could blurry the background (just a little bit) to help your goblin float aver the surface of your picture. Same as depth of field in photography. Anyway, you make a "Great" job. Just make it perfect. :):):)

Been watching your WIP thread since the start and I have to say, it’s been an inspiration for quiet awhile. Amazing work man, wtfawesome. :smiley:

you are a crazy talended dude!!

One year working on that bro! Awesome final piece!!

Cheers!