ZBrushCentral

Glen Victor's Sketchbook (slight nudity)

Hi again :smiley: here is a quick sculp. of a male head, hope you like it.

Hey guys, here is one of my WIP sculpture. I have yet to finish it but i will though. :smiley: Enjoy!

WIP_1.jpg

Attachments

WIP_3.jpg

WIP_2.jpg

WIP_4.jpg

Awesome stuff dude! I love your woman models. Really pretty faces. Well done :+1:

Thanks brettSinclair, love your work too bro. :smiley:

Hi guys, I am working on a new project. I am not going to go into much detail about here at the moment. Her name is Neria. Thanks for stopin by. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey guys, here are some updates on the Neria Project and a speed sculp. I hope you enjoy it. :smiley:

Neria.jpg

Attachments

Female_head1.jpg

Nice work as usual. I love how you get such a clean and lovely sculpt out of
that simple mesh.

Poda it’s good to see you here again bro, :smiley: and thanks man I’ll keep them coming. :slight_smile:

Another update, still have a lot of work to do though. “Neria, what’s up with the big sword?” :lol:
More to come…

nice work…
but the posing of the model looks a bit off…
well… with that long sword i wonder…

:cool: :cool:

ivar_sn, thank you very much for pointing that out man, (2 head are always better than 1. :smiley: ) I’ll definitely work on that pose.
infamouskiller, :lol:

Some Speed sculp update…
Enjoy :smiley:

Female_elf.jpg

Attachments

Cork.jpg

Another speed sculpt, something simple. :lol:

Ryu and Chun Li are my favorites here! Love your sculpts, different style than most peoples.

Ryu is also my favorite as well, :smiley:
Thanks womball… :slight_smile:

I tried the 3d sphere divided about 4 times to rough out a head, using yours for reference. Took me about almost 2 hours, still quite ugly, but the forms are there. Where did you put the poles of the spheres, or did you retopologized it after you found the rough shape?

hey nice scuplpts !

heres the trick on the spere poles issue. in your zbrush root from the ztools directory just pick the polysphere.
its basically jus a cube divided so say goodbye to the poles:sunglasses: :+1:

womball, the poles are at the top of the head and the base of the neck.
No retopologized was done. :slight_smile:
Thanks Disco Stu.

Hey guys, it’s been a while. Well, here are some stuff that i’ve been working on.
ill, post some updates on them soon but on till then, this is what i have. :smiley:

1.jpg

Later.

Attachments