ZBrushCentral

Glen Victor's Sketchbook (slight nudity)

Thanks for you kind words calum5ZB. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, here is a quick sculp i did today. when I have some time on my hands, I’ll finish it up. Hope you like it. :smiley:

Strong_guy_body.jpg

Attachments

Strong_guy_face.jpg

Cool Stuff Man. Keep it uP :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks sunhutzu… :slight_smile:

Small update…
I’ll be done soon, hope you guys like it.

Later.

Gasp, I want them as figures! Get these printed chap, pronto :smiley: Ryu is very cool, the hands especially, and the eyebrows. Keep up the good work.

That sounds like a really good idea Lloiger, we’ll see. :smiley:
And i am glad you like it.

Hey guys, I am satisfied with the way the characters look so I am not going to take this any farther. Hope you like it.

ryu looks great! nice models! keep it up! cant wait to see a new update on your quick sculpt model :stuck_out_tongue: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

i also like ryu , i just wished the feet could have been a tad smaller.

The modeling is very nice but her breasts look like she stuffed a couple of small oranges under her tunic. They should, perhaps, have a bit of a slope to them. Otherwise fine work.

ncollings Thanks man. I actually spent more time working on Ryu, that Cammy(he’s my favorite too :smiley: ). Pooop, thanks for your kind words bro, I’ll post some quick sculpt soon. Hahaha… victimville, (i love Oranges :lol: ) thanks man.

Hi guys, another quick sculp of a female.(I’ll finish it later, still working on the first one :smiley: ) Hope you like it.

Female_quick_sculp.jpg

Attachments

Female_head_quick_sculp.jpg

hey alphagsv!
very strong sculpt! maybe the clavicle pops out a bit too much at the shoulder. (but i dont think that i am in any position to give you any hints ;D)
i like her very much!

amazing work! did you make the base mesh in zbrush with zspheres or what?

gordon-v, thanks man btw critiques and comments about my work are ALWAYS welcome in my book:D
Baratation, I don’t rely on ZB to build my meshes, I prefer to use my 3D package when it come to building meshes(Maya). But i have tried it before though.Thank you for your kind words my friend. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, small update on the female scupt. Hope you like it. :smiley:

Face_1.jpg

Attachments

Female_quick_sculp_2.jpg

“I like it, I like it. Yes I do!”

this is looking nice. you have some subtle forms here. keep rocking!

:lol: Thanks Giantsun.
I appreciate that Bryan Wunia.