ZBrushCentral

Glen Victor's Sketchbook (slight nudity)

really good sculpts

Thanks canndis, i really appreciate it. :smiley:

Really good work on the woman’s anatomy. What’s new with you? I haven’t seen you post for a while.

Hey womball, it’s been a while. :slight_smile: Thanks for your kind words bro.
Ah yeah, nothing new really, I’ve just been working on my school work. however, i have some time on my hands now, so you’ll see some more post from me. :smiley:

A small update on my current character, still have some work to though.
So for now, this is what i have so far. :slight_smile:

Later.

Nice, I like the Natural looking proportions, are you using a ref or a template for your silouette. What will you be doing with this when its finished, is it for rigging.

Keep up the hard work !

Hey there Point, thanks man. :smiley: btw Point, I did use ref. when i was building the mesh in Maya, but once I got to ZB, I forgot all about ref. and change things up a bit to what i think she should look like. And yes I am going to rig her. :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot gtiber. :slight_smile:

Talk to you guys soon.

Glen.

Okay, I did a little work on the big guy. :stuck_out_tongue: I reworked some of the muscle placement to finalize everything. SO, the next time I post any images on him, he’ll be done. :slight_smile:

g2.jpg

Later.

Attachments

reallly liek the naked female! topo is clean and seem very animation friendly! i’m only thinking it might be a too extreme pose to get the best out of it, but i guess it depends on how you’re approachign rigging :slight_smile:
Do you have back shots of her with topo?
very nice work!
Abe

Nice thanks for the reply, I’ll look foward to that update, the Big Guy is coming along nicely, how do you keep track of whats next, you must have about 5 things on the go.

Thanks Abe, I am glad you like her. Here is a screen grab of the back. :slight_smile:
Hahaha… Point, thanks bro. :smiley: I am only working on 2 characters at the moment, if i go above that i’ll go nuts :lol: . But yeah, even though I have other ideas i would like to do, I have to wait.

00.jpg

Glen.

Girl Looks Hott!! I mean ahem…Nice Proportions and topology…

The man looks great too, except maybe he would have a problem moving those big arms around lol.

Hi
I Like your works.
How you start these char.s ?You had a base modell,or u create the base modell in ZB …?!

hahaha… thanks aiman.
RealFantasy, thanks man. And you are right, his arms are big, but i think i looks ok for what i am going for. :slight_smile:
hey HUN-Firebat, thanks bro. The way i start my characters? I always start by creating my models in Maya then transport them to ZB. I actually don’t like creating my mesh in ZB, only if i really have to.

Just wanna say I only looked at page 5, now I just looked at every page, some very nice work here, I like your style, keep it up :smiley:

Amazing sculpts! I might have missed it but what are you using for your final renders?

It’s good to see you back here again RealFantasy, thanks again. :smiley:
Thanks AA-ron, I am actually using MentalRay for my renders. (I hope your talking about the characters with textures) :smiley:

Ahem… Ah texture test, and 3 yellow stars. :lol:
haha… okay okay, I know you guys want to see the progress on my Elf character, so here goes. I have to fix her feet before I ad texture to it. :slight_smile:

Texture_test.jpg

Hope you like it, bye for now.
Glen.

Attachments

Texture_test_2.jpg