close-up-04.jpg

ZBrush_06.jpg

ZBrush_07.jpg

ZBrush_08.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush_06.jpg

ZBrush_07.jpg

ZBrush_08.jpg

You are very skillful! However, Death wouldnā€™t stand a chance against God - even if he cheated.

ā€œā€¦For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made aliveā€¦ Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming lthose who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.ā€

Besides, isnā€™t it the other way around when it comes to Death and cheating? You should have shown the old guy having a game of cards with Death with an ace up his sleeve? Maybe, he will manage to cheat Death somehow. Doesnā€™t look too hopeful at the moment. :wink:

awesome work

How did you make the clothes & fabrics ? all by hand ?

Yes ***65281;:smiley:

I, as beholder, wouldnā€™t see god there! :wink:

For me, god wouldnā€™t have wings and also a triangular halo would maybe better to leave no doubt.

So Iā€™d just see some kind of angel (the old manā€™s guardian angel?) on the left.

But a great picture with a lot of detail! :+1:

Awesome work of art. No doubt a piece of fiction, brilliantly executed. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Crazily Amazing artwork! Insane details everywhere. Superb stuff! :+1:

Awesome skills on this. Kudos! Top Row in my book!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

IĀ“m in love!

Ya, this HAS TO hit TOP ROW. Man, I am just sweating thinking about all the work you had to do. What skill.

I was just in the hospital for seven days and I have to tell you, IT IS moments like these that do make us think of our own mortality. Thanks for the continued reflections (I feel that my Lord wanted me to see this imageā€¦ as GOD IS speaking to us at all time, itā€™s just up to us whether were alert to the evils of the world or to him.)

[HR][/HR]ā€œGreedy and Mean people make this planet suckā€.

www.wickedwheelz.com

This is soooooo good!
Iā€™m using it for my wallpaper as I type!
If this doesnā€™t get to top row, then Iā€™m a monkey :wink:

Great work, please keep posting.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jit.

I wanted to see this on TOP ROW yesterday!!! TOP ROW no doubt! still wondering why its not thereā€¦

This is awesome!! For some reason reminds me of a Frank Kelly Freas. Everything is so well detailed. Hat off to you!!

This is without question in my mind, one of the best, if not the best work Iā€™ve seen posted here. Everything about it is great.

When I first saw this I could not click to give it full stars fast enough. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

The folks who decide such things must be not around for this to not be on the top.

Congratulations! Itā€™s great! :D:+1:

ā€“

http://www.behance.net/mmedeiros

Awesome concept, and great render! :+1:

Hey guys, I like this feeling.:smiley:

Game-of-life_02.jpg

Attachments

Game-of-life_02.jpg

That last one does look good, doesnā€™t even look CG, nice touch.
Why is this not Top Row yet???

Jit.

Yeap, Iā€™d say Epics as wellā€¦
So much in just 1 pictureā€¦

Amazing!