ZBrushCentral

Game of life

Absolutely amazing! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Incredible work!!!

Amazing work :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I’ll be surprised if this doesn’t get top row

Nice work. Great lighting and atmosphere as well in the render; it really helps to tell the story.

You should re-title this “Norman Rockwell on his Deathbed”. You have a macabre sense of humor–bloody brilliant!

Great piece!
I don’t like to rain on your party :smiley:
But when you die you go back to where you were before you were born: nowhere.

OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…
OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…
OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG…OMG… … I call TOP ROW !!!

Wow , i mean just wow brother, … thats it … i cant say any more …

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD !!!

Very good, you have a lot of creativity … :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Approximately how long did it take you to modeling to completion?:wink:

It doesn’t get much better than this. Very well done. Congratulations!

Cheers!
Will

… and the fact that Death has a couple of cards hiding in case he needs to cheat :slight_smile:
Fantastic work, incredible (and fun) attention to details. idea, sculpting, lighting and render.
Kind regards,
Keridan
Demo Reel

That is an amazing piece, and also made me chuckle. Congrats!

Thank you, I like your suggestion.“Norman Rockwell on his Deathbed” very profound meaning.:smiley:

Hello!Later will continue to update.:smiley:

Haha… this is insane. Seeing the thumbnail in the “Recently uploaded” page, I though to myself… “hey this is nice, this guy made an old man with oxygen tubing… just like I did a few days ago” (see this thread: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?169899-jkemp-s-first-submission-What-do-you-think) but then I saw the whole image and understood this clearly was something else… This wasn’t just… “a man”, but a whole intriguing scene… telling a great story. Well done.

Awesome attention to details… (i just love the fact that “death” is smoking…) There’s so much to put our eyes upon… Very nice work.

On the “constructive criticism” side… I think it would have looked even better if it had been a bit darker overall… and slightly desaturated… just to convey a bit more the dramatic side of the scene… but I guess this is just a question of personal taste.

Great great piece of work.

Jonathan

Amazing work!!! Incredible !!!

the first thing i said was: WOW

Amazing!, love it! (Death smoking and cheating lol):+1:

Great overall, love the story it tells

Epic work :+1: