ZBrushCentral

Game of life

It IS top row!

And I agree that last one is fantastic. There is a neat little utility that does that to
just about any picture that plugs into your web browser or as a stand alone its called
“Pixlr-o-matic”.

Huzheng this is amazing work!! Bravo and well done!

Cheers!
Mealea

This might be one of the best pieces I’ve ever seen, here or elsewhere. Thank you for keeping the standard of quality at MAX POSSIBLE. And thank you for paying close attention to the direction of the texture on the cloth. I’ve noticed a trend of people ignoring that lately. This is awesome!

You’re Top Row is WELL deserved!

Thank you for this. Its really inspiring to see this much care taken for a zbrush illustration. Keep up the awesome work!

love it man … great work …love the story and i love the very old guy …so good!

…do you have more work we can see somewhere?

wow…looks wonderful. congratulations!

LOVE the Idea!!! LOVE the execution!!!
Epic!! You’re Awsome :smiley:

Well done for TOP ROW! :smiley:

At last you’ve got the recognition this deserves.
I love a picture with a story, and your’s is one of the best.

Congrats! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Jit.

Awesome work, really love the concept behind it.

I LOVE THIS PIECE !!! Love the story, often felt the same way :slight_smile: you did a great job love the small but intricate details like the pill bottles the heart rate and playboy under the pillow to name a few… GREAT!!
was wondering was there a certain reason/meaning for the #03 over the bed ? this is a great use of Zbrush for more than just sculpting but having a whole concept tell a story
in one panel. All I can say is GREAT JOB! well done!

I completely agree with you. In fact, before I read the description, I thought it was an angel. I had also said I thought the guy should be playing cards against death by himself, hoping to cheat death. The art is incredibly well executed technically, but, like you, in concept, I don’t see God there either.

“He will swallow up death in victory: and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off faces, …” -Isa 25:8

…has a joker! :wink:

Masterpiece!
How long did you take to make this brutal, brilliant, amazing, stupendous piece of art work?

Fantastic modeling and detail; your lighting is incredible!

thanks for sharing.

SWeet JEsus, are you serious? This is insane man, one of the best zbrush pieces ive seen in my entire life. W h at t h e h e l l… Genius.

great work … :+1:

Congratulations!!

This is an amazing piece of work. The colors, composition, details…but most of all the story that you were able to put in just one image…

I was wondering, do you have this in higher resolution like the close ups you showed? Would love to have it as screensaver too!

Great craftsmanship, and a wonderful story.

Such good work!!! I love that the grim reaper is smoking a cigarette and holding the Bin Laden card!!!

Moving, moving, moving piece. Aside from all of the fantastic detail, it really captures the view of a patient dying in a hospital. I love the attention to detail. The Playboy under the pillow is priceless—shows the feisty nature of the patient! What really gets me above all else is the lighting. The artificial light coming from the left, which I assume is an open hospital room door, versus the natural light coming from the window on the right is a brilliant touch that will ring true with anyone who has ever spent time with a person fading away. I can’t stop looking at this one. Get ready to be featured a lot not only for the technical prowess, but the emotion that this produces.