ZBrushCentral

Finished Plugin/ZScript : Marker Master

Brilliant!

Awesome! Simple to use, yet capable of so much. A genuine break-through. Thank you!

Cool to hear Lemonnado’s voice … appreciate the tutorial very much! What software did you use to capture the action? There was a lot of movie for only 9Mb.

Acnepixel, I have the same problem on the same sytem :cry:

Marcus, Thanks for a very cool plugin. :+1:

We Mac users would like to see the work you put into your tutorial video. Can you save it as an .AVI or a DIVX? We can read those, plus Quicktime, MPG and the older WMV format.

The Mac WMV player is still at version 9 and doesn’t recognize the format you saved the video in. :cry:

Thanks for all the generous efforts. :smiley:

i love you!
crying for this from the first version of zbrush!
and also a really cool documentation :slight_smile:
:+1:

I’m experiencing this problem :

I have a multi-marker object. I try to edit one of its components. The figure I get is empty… and when I go back, the figure I tried to edit has been replaced by another figure in my multi-marker! Random figure swaping.

I do notice I have a marker in my multimarker that corresponds to an empty figure too. It has the name of one of my figures, but it comes out empty when I try to edit it. AND impossible to delete it! I apply the delete (shift-y) function and it’s back!

I love this though.

Wow, finally got a chance to take it for a test drive. Just the ability to Rotate and then add or move objects is a mind bending advancement.

Well done :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

i always wondered why can’t i just use the gyro to transform polygroups in a polymesh. That would be nice i think

Seriously

This is the best thing since…well…Zbrush itself

I really dont think the demo picture does it justice.

Ive just spent ten minutes running quickly through the “manual”

And gone on to create an amazing polymesh of about 50 shapes that i can the then group and twist and totaly morf into mindblowingly complex shape…on top of that …at the end of it i could actualy turn that whole thing into a new polymesh and start again…AMAZING !

this is like a 3D fractal…and all this without even actually having an idea about what i would like to achive with it

Just messing around

I dont think youve recived the credit you deserve but you have a big fan here

This is to me somthing that should have been in Z from the very start

Thank goodness for people like you willing to take the time to make somthing so great.

If you didnt notice alleady

i love it

Thankss universaly !

I use colors to separate the objects during creation, and I only texture after a poly mesh has been created. The size changing can drive you mad otherwise…
Cheers
Lemo

Great stuff! Thanks.:+1:

ONLY FOR MAC’s (It’s the same file as the one for PC’s):

http://www.raineronline.com/images/flashmarkermaster.zip

As long as the bandwidth holds 8-).

LemonNado

This should seriously be a part of 2.5!!! Thanks Marcus!!!

oh no marcus…you gonna hold up 2.5 hahahha

just kidding. i finally have a second to go play woo hoo.

be back to torture you with stupid pics.

I did want to mention that naming the tutorial file and the plugin file the same might be confusing to folks. perhaps changing one or the other slightly to better reflect the difference will help.

VERY useful Script!
thanks for the video too.:slight_smile:

Thanks, very much, LemonNado. It downloads fast, the movie picture and sound quality is great. :smiley:

And of course a big thanks to Marcus for producing the wonderful plugin, in the first place. :+1:

I hope Zbrush composers will include into the newest version ideas and details, all or many outa the beautiful innovations and scripts, produced by our participants.

Me, in particular, I would love to see in Zbrush the so named dots mode, when the mesh is shown in dots as if transparent. That I need to see the inner meshes in complex structures.
A pity I have to work over my meshes with other soft because of this drawback.

Anatom:rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments guys, I’m glad you like the zscript. :slight_smile: And thanks Pixologic for hosting the movie tutorial, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

dzip,
I’m sorry you’re having problems. I’m not entirely sure what’s going on here; it looks a little like some quirky behaviour that I had to overcome when scripting. :frowning: I assume that it doesn’t happen the whole time? Be sure you don’t rename objects after placing them on the canvas. Markers use the names to recall the objects and renaming will cause the object to disappear (although the marker will still be there). I should mention that Marker Master pushes ZB to its limits in certain respects and occasionally you may experience these quirks. I’m glad you still like the thing though!

It’s not a good idea to take any texture in Zbrush who are not a power of 2!
If you take 6464, 128128…etc I believe that you will have no problem :slight_smile:
Pilou

Cool trick :wink:
It was just an easy way to have these XYZ on the interface of the plug :rolleyes:
Pilou