ZBrushCentral

Finished Plugin/ZScript : Marker Master

Man… I ever thought polynesh 3d work was hard in zbrush…

Marcus with this new amazing pluggin, you turned it to a child play…

5 stars and a top gallery top page thubnail to me:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great work Marcus, as usual…

RichArt… thanks. Corrected! It was a test!:rolleyes:

:DLemo

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Pilou,
Markers store the XYZ position of an object but can only exist at an XY position on the canvas. So you can’t place two markers on top of each other in any one view. Using Marker Master you could place them side by side and then rotate the group until one object was behind the other.

Cheers,

We’ve placed the movie on our servers and updated the link in the original post. There shouldn’t be any trouble getting it anymore. :slight_smile:

Yes !
Excellent script Marcus_civis ! :+1: :+1: :+1:
Thanks a lot for making it available
And Lemo, thanks for the demo !

Schbeurd

Hi Marcus…

A very successful release of a wonderful tool, one that does the impossible - it tames the “wild MultiMarker” and turns it into the useful tool it was originally intended to be.

(You even seem to deal, in a covert way, with the disappearing-element-bug AND turn it to your advantage!)

I’m especially impressed with all of the various scripting techniques you have blended into a single seamless whole. My respect and admiration! All the work was worth it.

Lemmo…

Love the demo (you should do more). It explains while, at the same time, builds user confidence.

Sven

You filled the gap between 3dspace and canvas:eek: :eek: :eek: . What can i say except that u gave me a huge smile and a WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW THANKS
Keep it up all of u guys:cool:

Well only one problem I see, movie downloads as Windows Media Player, Codec downloads for Quicktime???

Other than that, cool tool! :wink:

Jason, the windows media player for OSX can display it together with the codecs. At least on my laptop. Techsmith has decoders for OS9/OSX/Windows. But someone talented like you doesn’t need the intro anyways:D.
Lemo

PS:If you think that it’s a rel problem I’ll compile a quicktime and upload that… However, that will be substantially larger.

Just pointing it out. I like intro’s, might learn something - if it’s Quicktime use H.264 codec, it’s the new standard for compression and quality - you will see it on all your new DVDs - both formats. :wink:

Now I won’t use Poser and other soft to combine meshes in my compositions.
Thanks so much dear Marcus !

I been wondering why this feature could not be elaborated in the first issues of Zbrush. The default Multimaker is lower.:confused:

Hope newer versions of Zbrush may have something of the sort.

Anatom

Big problem with the multimarker’s texture

The compression of the texture when you make a polymesh with the multimarker tool is one of the biggest problem of zbrush, because the objects don’t change but the size of each texture change. It’s smaller. You lose a lot of accuracy.

I hope the zbrush staff will change this problem very soon.
Zbrush need a multimarker tool who keep the original texture of each object when you create the polymesh.

Many thanks for the hours of hard work involved in this valuable
addition.:+1:

This is awesome.
I’ve never really been able to get my head around markers and such, but this has enlightened me. I get it now!

Thank you so much. :smiley:

Any way to get the movie to play on a Mac? I installed the techsmith codec but Windows Media Player just does sound with no picture. I’m on OSX.4.2. :frowning:

Many, many thanks for this wonderfull plugin!!! This realy changes the dynamic of how ZB works in the best way possible. Cant thanks you enough!!

G.

p.s. To the poster above…you can choose the size of the map created when you make the poly mesh from the multi marker.

Hi Marcus civis, thx so much for your time:+1:

TO PILOU: i’ve tried your question: you can see the xyz value on top of the window when you move the cursor around the MMarker.
Eventually you can use the Transform tool \modifier…
Bye
Leo

This is a vast improvement to the main program! Thank you!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yep. You keep coming up with these amazing add ons. Many thanks. :+1:

I know.
But when you create a polymesh with the multimarker tool,
the proportions of each texture change.

For example, if you have 2 texture :
1000 x 750 and 800 x 500
when you create your polymesh with the multimarker tool,
you obtain one texture.
This unic texture is composed by the 2 first texture
but the proportion is completly different.
Now you have:
500 x 1000 and 500 x 1000 (for example ).

As I said :
I hope the zbrush staff will change this problem very soon.
Zbrush need a multimarker tool who keep the original textures of each object when you create the polymesh.