ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: SzeJones (Sze Jones)

Yum!

great interview! amazing artist!

gorgeous stuff !
keep it up…

Outstanding image work , a skill to die for . One thought though , did you have any input on the PC game Jericho because one of the characters faces has similar features ( hair braids , bone structure in the upper facial area ) ??? :+1: :wink:

Beautiful work always liked the Aeon flux model, great likeness of Charlez Theron. I’ve never seen so many great female models by one artist, they all have nice proportions AND character. Thanks for letting us see the WarHammer Sorceress Character, lots of detail in the textures, looking foward to seeing another one of your models animated.

Really beautiful work!
I wish to know the technique you used to make hair, and how you shaded the result

Great stuff

really inspirational and thought provoking:)

Excellent work and nice interview :+1:

Great work and great inspiration. Thanks for the interview!

Awesome!!:+1:

Oh my dear lord you are the best really!!!

Your models are awesome!!!

I want to be as good as you!!! :+1: :+1:

Yes, cool interview!..Great to see how you brought those concepts to the next level! Top quality!

And yes…I also like to know the secret of your hair, I mean do you use any L’Oreal products or what;)

Wonderful work Sze! I really was waiting for that interview! I love your work. you are inspireing me since i touched 3d!

amazing work and great interview!

Elite

awsome SzeJones , ur amazing , gr8

Really amazing body of works and great inspiration. All your characters are memorable anywhere I see them.

Awesome, very cool works. So great getting to see all those cool and inspirational pics/interviews here, I love this forum :slight_smile:

wow.:D…very nice this work…i like it