ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: SzeJones (Sze Jones)

Really amazing work. Your character seems alive. I love also the way they are presented. can you share just some tips about the rendering ? which rendergin was used ? :wink:

Hi,

I would like to thank you all for reading the interview. I am very happy to see all the nice comments posted. Thank you for your kind words and thank you Matthew from Pixologic for putting together the interview. Many of you have asked about the hair, it is made by using hairfx.

Have a great creative day.

Thank you so much…

:slight_smile:

Sze.

Beautiful work and great interview, really amazing!

Congratulations!

Yup, instructiv and nice interview.

Also discovered some work I didn’t knew. And one more time, even so the concepts roughs are very good material, you always find something so nice, round, never heavy, nicely balanced in your modeling/detailing process, that make them look what they are: top work!

Congrats and thanks both of you for sharing this with us.

The new Warhammer cinematic is now online:

http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/home/flash/WAR_cinematic_08.html

Great great great Sze :wink:

I watched the new cinematic last night. Up until now I’ve always felt that WoW’s Burning Crusade cinematic was the best of all game cinematics. This new one for Warhammer dethrones it. Absolutely top notch in all respects. And your sorceress is absolutely spectacular in motion! The stills do not do her justice.

Yeah that was awesome!

Fantastic Work Sze Jones. All beautifull.

Anderson Soares
[color=LemonChiffon]gendragon

i love the pussy enhancer, why dont you make your new boot in your stuff.

looking cool man, i like the overall proportion, shapes and muscles definition.

great interview :+1:
its really great to know life of such great artists…

Very inspiring, i love all your work and cinematics. I’m a big fan of modeling and sculpting female characters. It’s great to see someone as talented as you are also enjoy the same thing.

Wooo Wooo Wooo, I love your Work is very very Cool, beautiful girls :+1:

Simply jaw dropping!

beautiful work & a great read… thanks so much for sharing! :+1:
very inspirational

you obviously are good at what you do, well done

Sze awesome stuff as always!!! Its a real pleasure working with you and I always appreciate your helpful nature =)

:smiley: :smiley:

She’s as beautiful as her stunning work. I fainted because of the both… :smiley: