ZBrushCentral

Featured Member: SzeJones (Sze Jones)

Great interview, love the work very inspirational, and beautiful.

Great stuff. You and Blur are ROCKING!!

awesome interview and models! Always been a huge fan of your works :smiley:

well
being a character artist, i know how to do 3d female :smiley:
this is not a hulk and an orc (i hope you know what i mean)

so keep going Sze, and we want to see more! :+1:

Hello Sze Jones,

Ahh, so you’re the artist behind Age of Conan’s Keaira. She is gorgeous. So is all your work. I’m drooling over those “staging areas” you have some of your characters displayed upon.

I’m guessing Blur also created the intro movie for Age of Conan too? That’s one of the best intros/cut scenes I’ve ever seen.

It must be amazing to be around all that creative talent at Blur day in and day out.

Thanks for sharing some of you work and experiences with us :slight_smile:

Thats one great interview.Sze Jones your a truly gifted artist your female characters are beautiful.Jaw dropping good.You now inspire others :)…

Lots of pretty chicks at one page:D Great work! :+1:

Hey Sze,
please, do a tutorial dvd, a gnomon one…I love your models, its really hard to do a beautiful female character, I would like to see you working…
thanks

sze, great article, and as always amazing stuff! and dont forget to send me info about the gallery too ya punk. I wanna go.

chao!
-Darcy

I really liked the duel and thought how great the characterization of the models were. I am even more blown away by your realistic stuff.

Man… I have a lot to learn. Thanks for the interview and the inspiration!

beautiful female characters and great inspiration
always a fan of ur work
good luck
Jason

Beautifly done Sze
Very inspirational, love your work!!

very nice work:) :+1:

AMAZING amazing work! Wow. Your female character in “the Duel” is probably my favorite 3D female character of all time. You have inspired me greatly. What I wouldn’t give to sit down and chat with you about clean pipeline and management guidlines. Thank you for all of your wonderful work you’ve given to the gaming community and the world.

Cheers,
-ShaneO

Great interview,i saw your interview on XSI community 3 years back.it’s been a very long time.but when i was reading the latest interview of your’s with zbrushcentral.i remember those days when i started to learn 3d 3years back.but still the quality of your work is very fantasy and inspirational.keep up the good work.GREAT LADY IN GREAT STUDIO.:slight_smile: :+1:

Beautiful work. Great attention to detail.

What a wonderful interview… and man…those models you created look Fantastic! :+1: :+1:

Sze,
I am sooo… glad Pixologic honored you with an interview. Its so good to see a woman artist in a field so dominated by guys. I’d bet your a celebrity at work :smiley: . Your work flow is just wonderful. I’m so glad that your part of this community! I would personally find it inspiring for you to do an original piece of sculpture to show your work flow as a tutorial with all of your spare time :lol: . And, as your companies allow, I would really enjoy seeing any of your artwork that you can share.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Gary

I really love your works!!! Great interview, thanks Sze! :+1: :sunglasses:

absolutely stunning work!!! such an inspiration, congratulations