ZBrushCentral

DIGITAL SCULPTS FOR THE FALLAS FESTIVAL 2021

Hi. I’m sharing with you the works that I did for Las Fallas festival in 2020, as it was finally celebrated in September and October this year. I hope you like them.

Falla “Ribera - Convento Santa Clara” by Carlos Carsí and design by Ramón Pla

A_Telefonica0001

Via Twitter by @ladybathorymum

A_Telefonica0020 A_Telefonica0021 A_Telefonica0022 A_Telefonica0023

Via Twitter by @ladybathorymum

Via twitter by @CalabuigPaco
A_Telefonica0025

Falla “Exposición-Micer Mascó” by David Sánchez Llongo and design by José Santaeulalia

B_Exposicion0006 B_Exposicion0008 B_Exposicion0009 B_Exposicion0010 B_Exposicion0012 B_Exposicion0013 B_Exposicion0014 B_Exposicion0015 B_Exposicion0016 B_Exposicion0017 B_Exposicion0018 B_Exposicion0021 B_Exposicion0022 B_Exposicion0023 B_Exposicion0024
Picture by LV fotografía emocional
B_Exposicion0025

B_Exposicion0026

B_Exposicion0027

Falla “Nova D’Orriols” by David Sánchez Llongo and design by José Santaeulalia.

C_Nova0003 C_Nova0004 C_Nova0005 C_Nova0006 C_Nova0007 C_Nova0008 C_Nova0009 C_Nova0010 C_Nova0011

Falla “Camí nou” (Alzira) by Toni Pérez and design by Diego Iglesias.

D_Cami0001 D_Cami0002 D_Cami0003 D_Cami0004 D_Cami0005 D_Cami0006 D_Cami0007 D_Cami0008 D_Cami0009 D_Cami0010 D_Cami0011 D_Cami0012

62 Likes

Amazing works, so much talent in these digital sculpts as well as the work after that, including the painting of each of these characters. Congratulations to all of you involved! Gracias por compartir en ZBrushCentral Moises, abrazotes desde Cali :wink:

Jaime

1 Like

WooooooW, mind blown! kpuf

1 Like

These things just keep getting better every year! And such a shame to see them go up in flames… :cry:

1 Like

I said it over on artstation, but I’ll say it again here :slight_smile:

I just love the volumes and the gesture of these, I’m genuinely jealous of your skill - very motivational.

2 Likes

having them temporary and then burning them feels like something close to sandcastles. :slight_smile:
epic

1 Like

Thanks for your words! I’m glad you like them… we are already working on the monuments for next year, that, hopefully, will be seen in March at the usual date. I think they are going to be very surprising. So, I’m looking forward to showing them to you soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awe inspiring concepts, sculpts and realizations-thanks for sharing so many images!!!:sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!!

1 Like

This is absolutely phenomenal ! Everytime you show the new creation is a wonderful day for me as I know I’ll be blown away. Can’t wait for the next one !

1 Like

Spectacular as usual! So glad the event went ahead this year. The final painting is just so good. Can’t wait to see the next lot. Stay safe and keep on sculpting! JC

1 Like

Wow! Awesome!

1 Like

Great to see your work here again, Moises!! The “Exposició-Micer Mascó” falla is in my neighbourhood and I had the opportunity of finally visiting it last September after so many months of doubts. Nacho Riesco was these days in the city and we remembered that the octopus had already been featured in ZBC some time ago. Fantastic work in all the other pieces as well… Congrats

¡Y sí, ojalá este año que viene las cosas sean ya normales!! Abrazos

1 Like

Thanks guys! Thank you Jorge, I’m glad you had the chance to visit it…hopefully more next year! :slight_smile:

Oh wow, this is incredible. Sculpt turned to colossus! I definitely want to see more of that.
Those night shots are so eerie and awesome. Fantastic job.

1 Like

I might risk the flames just to steal one of these.
Delightful work and always a treat to see what you’ve been working on:+1:

1 Like

Amazing stuff! Beautiful sculpting.

1 Like

Thanks for your comments!

Wow.

1 Like

Wonderful characters design, I really love both the forms and the colors, so stylized, a cheerful explosion of life.
But why did you burn them?!?! What a shame! :confused:
Ok, I know, I know. :wink:
Anyway, could you tell us more about how you went from ZBrush scultpings to statues? In other words, from virtuality to reality? What kind of materials did you use?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi. Thank you! yes you can see here a couple of videos that show the process. At the workshop they usually don’t use 3d scanners very often nowadays as it’s shown in these videos, but it gives some information about the milling process that can be clarifying. Sorry but they are in Spanish.

3 Likes