ZBrushCentral

DIGITAL SCULPTS FOR THE FALLAS FESTIVAL 2021

Thank you very much for sharing those videos.
Spanish is not a problem, a) you can use subtitles, b) you can follow and understand them easily and they are nice to be watched.

1 Like

It didn’t click that these are being burned at the end.
Reminds me of Mardi Gras. All of that work on a piece of art that only lasts a short time.
Excellent job!

1 Like

Fantastic work all around. These are possibly the biggest Z Brush sculptures ever !

1 Like

this is truly unbelievable amounts of work in the end. The sculpts look great. The statues are very well done for such a fleeting result. How much time went in to turning your sculpt into the end setup in real life? Were you a part of the team creating the real-world ones too?

I feel like I want permanence in my creations. maybe I should spend months working on something to get it as good as I can and then evaporate it. Just for practice. Or for realizing the reality that will ultimately come of everything I have ever created.

Anyway. I have some thinking to do now.

1 Like

Thanks Michael, sorry for answering so late.
I never take part of the process at the workshop, so I just do the digital sculpt. Anyway, as far as I know, they can be very fast, in just a few months they may have the whole actual monument done. But the good thing about working with digital sculpts is that they can reuse these figures in coming years, so even if it seems very ephimeral in the end is something that they can reproduce again afterwards.
Thanks for your comment. I’m glad you liked it!

That’s really impressive! I loved all your sculpts and the two videos of explanations about las Fallas! I’d like to see them.

1 Like

AMAZING!!!

1 Like

Amazing! Just love it!

1 Like

This is truly inspiring work, thank you for sharing. Just looking at it, at all the work you had to do to realize it helped me to break through my procrastination. Thank you!

1 Like