ZBrushCentral

Demon's Forge-Character Art

Oh my gosh! All this good sh** is just blowing my mind, dude. Congrats! I guess I’m gonna open Steam and buy it right now, just to see all this stuff ingame. :smiley:

Same here. For now, I did never had to do some details like that, but if one day I had to, I really would like to know how did you do that? Was that pre-maid meshes out from 3D apps, or did you made this with some Zsphere sketching, or otherwise?

I’ve already seen those kind of stitches / crossed stitches on locust’s “Gears of war” meshes, and I was thinking that, it had probably been a pretty tough thing, to put every elements, one by one. I know this maybe sounds like some newbie question, but you know what they say : “they are no stupid questions only stupid people”

Anyway, good job here! Five stars ^o^

Well deserved Top row!

Great work guys, I never get tired to look at those shots.

very cool stuff Kevin and KP …congrats on top row :smiley: :+1:

Very inspirational…love it, great workmanship.

Fantastic!I love this!:+1: :+1: :+1:

this is what i call a master at work :+1:

Excellent pieces of work! A well-deserved top row! :+1:

Cool!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!:smiley: And thank you for the feature too, really appreciate that! ZBrush is the best!:+1:

@Frank_Tzeng- Thanks, they are BPR renders using “RS_OilClayRed” from Ralf Stumph’s Zmaterial set at Gnomonology. For render settings maybe Kurt will post that because I just modified settings he had shared with me.:slight_smile:

@MasterShokhan-Thanks, I’ve included a wire frame shot for you. The Demon was 20,000 tris for the low poly. It was around 50 sub-tools and 80 million polys for the sculpt.

@SuperHer0 and god3ila:Thanks for the comments. For stitches, Kurt and I used the same plug-in for 3D Max the Gears guys did for their stitches. (We painted pre-made stitch meshes onto the surface of our sculpting meshes in Max then inflated, moved and duplicated them around in ZBrush.) Hope I answered your questions if I didnt just ask.:wink:

Here are a few more, thanks for looking everyone!

![KCASS_SwordDetail.jpg|1100x989](upload://toZL35YKNzkt6cJDczkiVhR2IWS.jpeg)![KCASS_coinsweb.jpg|1100x827](upload://oyZrg7ln8FHma22fT6FAz8UA4Zh.jpeg)![KCASS_coinsweb.jpg|1100x827](upload://oyZrg7ln8FHma22fT6FAz8UA4Zh.jpeg)![DemonWireframe.jpg|1100x1210](upload://nWpsrd5SnkNTkrmzJf7AeHVavF7.jpeg)

Attachments

DemonWireframe.jpg

congrats on the top row!
Very cool style and definitely tons of details which i think is cool too!
Great work sir!

Fabian

Killer work:+1:

congrats on top row guys! :sunglasses:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for answering my question, thanks a lot !! and congrats on the top row!!!

Hey all! Thanks again for all the great feedback. Here are the render setting’s Kevin spoke of. These are just a starting point, but much of what you see is done with these numbers. For final shots I tend to up the Ray Count on the Shadows and sometimes turn the Strength down anywhere between .4 to .6.

[BPR_Settings.jpg[/attach]-->%3C/font%3E"]<!--[attach=256539]BPR_Settings.jpg[/attach]-->](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3E<!--[attach=256539)

The render of the Minotaur bust was a composite of multiple matcaps, and SSS, worked together in Photoshop. I might do a tutorial on this later on, but for the most part my SSS settings were straight from Tony Reynolds’ Eat3d video.

Hope this answers some questions, and thanks again everyone!BPR_Settings.jpg

Got it!!! Thanks you guys so much again for sharing the setting and the material you guys use!!! you guys rocks!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Really good stuff here.

I’m curious about the texturing. Especially the shield from the first page. Did you guys do the texturing for these with Polypaint? Or was it in Photoshop later? Can you talk about the process for that a little bit?

KPtoons

Thank you for sharing your zbrush render setting, how do you then composite them in photoshop ?

Hey could you share you light setup? I’m still learning how to get a decent render out of Zbrush and your renders are so clean and have so much depth to them.

Amazing!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:A Great and Marvelous sculpting:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: