ZBrushCentral

Demon's Forge-Character Art

S:+1: H:+1: I:+1: T:+1: E:+1:

Great work, especially the detailed one and well presented =)

great work on the models, shame the game tried to rip off gow and re5 too much, i was looking forward to it ;/

These two threads must definitely go on top row!

i got a question though, what was your strategy for doing the stitches on lets say Mayor?

Awesome stuff up in here! Top row for sure… Diggin the renders as well. Can’t wait to beat Demons Forge so I can play as that guy. Also can’t wait to go against that demon! Wish there were more demons in that game like him:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

great sculpting man! congrats on the game!:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Awesome work!:grimacing: top row quality for sure, nice variety of work . Great looking renders too!

Morning Kevin,
What a beautiful sculpt at all level. Great and 5 from me too.
Good job Kevin. :+1:

Emmanuel.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I’m glad you enjoy them :]

Here is a beauty render of the Minotaur without his helmet on.

[Minotaur_Best_WEB.jpg[/attach]–>%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3EMinotaur_Best_WEB.jpg

Attachments

Minotaur_Best_WEB.jpg

decent minotaur. I’m not sure if you meant to, but the legs are a bit shorter than they should be.

that minotaur looks really cool man, great job! :+1:

Really amazing stuff man, congrats!!!

Great stuff you have there KP. :wink:
Skill sculpt man !!
No critic for me.

:+1:
Emmanuel.

Beautiful sculpts. Can you show us the poly frame of the first demon? How many subtools was that?

Nice works here, you two should join threads so we can wade through all the goodness in one swoop.
Unfortunately I haven’t played the title yet but definitely will to support fellow devs :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Nice works like the other thread for sure… I do agree about the Minotaurs’ legs but I know you probably had no choice there :). Like i said in KCASS’s thread, you two should join threads, would be awesome to view everything at once.

Keep rocking!

Cheers,

~t

Eye Candy. Very nice work. :+1: :+1:

Amazing stuff, thanks for sharing

Great work!!

Awesome sculpts, thanks for posting :sunglasses: :+1: !