ZBrushCentral

Demon's Forge-Character Art

wow !execellent job superb detail i like this wrk

Hi, Great sculpts, thanks for sharing.

You mention you use the same plugin the gears guys did to paint the stitches on in Max. Can you give more info on this please? I’ve done a search on “Gears stitch Max” but just returns me here.

Thanks in advance.

Zenith.

Hey everyone! I plan on updating the thread with some render tutorials and extra character stuff tonight when I get some time.

But until then, the plugin we used is called Advanced Painter. I’m sure you can find some good tutorials on it now, and I’m sure it has evolved over time since I used it.

Currently I do most of my work in Zbrush, and don’t bother with Max unless I have to. Just makes my life easier honestly. So rather than using that plugin, I just use the Mesh Insert Brush.

Hope this helps! And like I said, I’ll post some more stuff tonight on rendering.

Excellent works!..:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Impressive work, I actually have the game but havent play it yet, but after looking at this, i will try it immediately.

Hey Kp,

I think the most creepy creature you got here is the spider. This might be a personal thing because, spiders scare the crap out of me haha and they don’t need to be giant size to scare me :slight_smile:
The dude with the skull face and huge horns is my favorite. The details and design flow together well… meaning it does not look like a mess :slight_smile: That’s hard to do.
Great work dude look forward to your next title.

Best,
rwilliamr

Checked out your blog dude,
I like your concept art. Very clean and understandable. The female character was my favorite. Do have plans to model her?

a good day,
rw

Wowzers…thrilling to look at !!!
DAVE 5391151

Eye popping work. I especially like the way you sculpt the accessories and also the creatures are amazing.

Thanks for your work!!

Hi KP - you are one of my favorite artists and I had no idea you worked on this game: I really enjoyed it to be honest! I really love the design of the creatures. I was wondering if you could tell me the shader that you used on the above render? Its awesome! Looks like Castilene!

Thanks so much!

You ROCK!! :slight_smile:

Claudio