Amazing work.
You nailed the expression!

Well deserved top row. :+1:

Really great work, spot on! :+1:

congrat for the top row
really impressive work !

recognizable? well… this is absolutely stunning work!:+1:

Really inspiring work, and love the presentation Daniel! :slight_smile:

Wow!, amazing likeness, you nailed it. I just finished watching the series in a binge myself a few weeks ago lol. I had the same idea, Cillian Murphy has some really interesting face features, and you hit them all i think. Well done!

Really good likeness, craftsmanship, and presentation :+1:
Great work!

looks great daniel. very nicely done.

-r

Wow

Well this was a nice surprise to make it on the top row. Thanks to skinnybonez, xada, IvanCherganov, Paul, Paul Marx, Derek Frenzo, d’Artbot, n1agara, Intervain, Jhon_Erick, Webhead, Shahana Akter, paulhpaulino, asecbrush, Cyril Farudja, MichaelMaehring, soulstice, Takai, rasmusW, and Likesyrup for the compliments, it means a lot!

Andre_Lopes - I’d love to see that. Arthur would be great especially, I almost wanted to do a study of him.

LynneMitchell - Thanks! The cigarette is fairly simple. I painted a mask on the cigarette model and hit ctrl+w to group then used group split so I could apply a different material to the rest of the cigarette in keyshot. You could also just duplicate the cigarette and sculpt it to insersect the rest of the mesh only where you want it to glow. Just as long as it’s seperate to apply a different material. Then it’s just a simple emissive material in keyshot.

Cosmick - Thanks! see above, though let me know if that explains it well enough.

Artbot - Thanks! The material I used for these was essentially a few different toned down keyshot skin materials.

Shepard.B - Thanks! he does have an interesting face, though oddly it always kind of bothered me in his other roles where he has long hair. I wouldn’t have thought I’d do a study of him but after Peaky Blinders I’m a fan now.

i like the detail in your clothing,can you do tutorials on realistic jeans and jackets,maybe upload brushes or alphas you use for seams and stitching?

Rhyme

Great show – great sculpt!

I recently had a crack at sculpting Arthur and Tommy ( and Sam Neill’s character).
Needless to say I didn’t get anywhere close to what you’ve achieved.

Rather than be discouraged I’m going to choose to be challenged & inspired, so thanks :smiley:

Excellent work! Its really instantly recognizable.
I particularly like the skin texture. Can I ask how you achieved it? What brushes and alphas did you use? And what sub-d level are you working in order to get that much detail?
I am working on a likeness myself and I am having a particularly hard time making those thin creased wrinkles like you have on the side of the mouth and the forehead. If you have some suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
Once again, nicely done.

-James

Wow, realy cool work! I like the grey warm color-tone a lot! realy fit’s the character!:+1:

Absolutely excellent +++ work.

Beautiful work, man!

RHYMEWIZ - Thanks! I’ll see if I can come up with some sort of tutorial for clothes. briefly though I’ve started to just make physical seams and stitches over brush/ alpha seams. Only alpha is a tileable fabric pattern, otherwise the folds and little tears and snags I just sculpt largely with standard, smooth, clay tubes and move bushes.

SockGardener - Thanks! I love that mentality, go at it man! I think Arthur would be cool to do.

jamesgclark - Thanks! I think the head’s highest sub-d is maybe around 8million? not sure but most of the heads I’ve worked on before are 4-5 mil. How I do skin might be easier to show in a short tutorial, and I’ll see if I can get around to it. But essentially my pore alphas I think are some that rock baker posted years ago and I modified a few. the wrinkles are really either just from using the standard or dam standard brush and often I lower the intensity.

haiquh - Thanks!
dillster - Thanks!
Dominik Wysocki - THanks!

Really amazing work, and amazing keyshot render. I hope you can do your keyshot setup breakdown one day :sunglasses: You used dafult environment lightning in keyshot or some own light setup ?

It’s very cool stuff here, i love this Pirate character .

Looks fantastic! Only critique I have (ignore if you’re not looking for any) is that the eyes are set a bit too high.