ZBrushCentral

Daniel Peteuil - Things I've Made

very cool! nice job

Thanks paul! Sibu088 - thanks! me too. manum - Thanks, everything modeled in zbrush and rendered in keyshot. mattj324 - thanks!

Likeness study of Tommy Shelby I made after binge watching Peaky Blinders. No image overlaying or anything like that was used. Head started with a dynamesh sphere and zremeshed once I had basic forms. It was nice to start from scratch for once. Holster straps and buttons made with zmodeler. Hair in fibermesh. Rendered in Keyshot. I might move on to texturing at some point. Hopefully he is recognizable. Crits very welcome.

Thomas_Shelby_1.jpg
Thomas_Shelby_2.jpg
Thomas_Shelby_3.jpg
Thomas_Shelby_5.jpg
Thomas_Shelby_4.jpg

Attachments

Thomas_Shelby_1.jpg

Thomas_Shelby_2.jpg

Thomas_Shelby_3.jpg

Thomas_Shelby_5.jpg

Thomas_Shelby_4.jpg

AMAZING WORK!!! Love all of it…tommy shelby is perfect!! love the peaky blinders.

BRAVO!!!

so great!! nice renders too!

Speechless :+1:

Dammit!! I had that idea months ago LOOOL but i lack the skill to do it yet ahahah :smiley: Amazing Work!! One day i might try to do the 3 brothers :slight_smile: Keep up the good work!

The fiber hair is so amazing and the clothing so beautifully detailed and realistic! He is very recognizable. How did you do the flame in the cigarette?

great sculpt Daniel.

I love the glow effect, I have been trying to achieve this kind of effect for ages but can not find much info on how to do it. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

This is very convincing. This is a super art work!

Your work is outstanding! Just excellent.

Congratulations with Top Row, well desereved!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

congrats w/ the top row!! well deserved!!! incredible work!!!

This is great! And something about the hair makes it one of the best renders of Fibermesh I’ve ever seen. Are you using one of the ZBrush clay materials in Keyshot?
Well done!

Wow thats an absolutely fantastic portrait work! Very life like and I really like how you handled the renders, neat work!

looking great Daniel, loved the show :+1:

High Level Working

Masterful work! I love the realism to your sculpts. Congrats on making the top row. Well deserved! :+1:

just speechless.awesome work.I like it.keep sharing with us.