ZBrushCentral

Dajjal

thanks pfc666, ezra52, truubluu

mealea how are you doing, cant wait to see it done too cause i m really really tired :open_mouth:

thanks luxifer, you d make hr giger proud with your work x

some progress, almost done. there s a lot of bits and pieces, i kinda chose to do it that way but its a very complex concpept anyway, and i like detail.
see you at bluegfx expo in london tommorrow if anyone might be going

b1.jpg
bb1.jpg
bb2.jpg

This beautiful retro futuristic, very well,
This project promises to be spectacular:+1:

speechless…cant wait to see it finished

finally done with modelling. i ll upload some pictures soon
and i ll reply to all the comments

oh my…

I cant wait for this…

Wow! Your work is AMAZING!

Top row! High detail here

al1.jpgal3.jpgal4.jpg

ar1.jpgar2.jpgar4.jpg

l1.jpgl2.jpg
l3.jpgl4.jpg

t1.jpgt2.jpgt3.jpg
t4.jpg

my god!
fantastic , you should explain me how you can move all this subtools for the pose :slight_smile:

Great work :wink:

Just awsome. Any tutorial one day?
Great piece. And great sense of design.

Spiridon
I smell a toprow soon.

smell? I can feel it like the footsteps of the Trex in Jurassic Park! :smiley:

Smell?
Feel???
I can TASTE it like that metallic taste of spinal fluid when you bend to far in the wrong direction but much much more pleasant.
Like fine cheesecake made to perfection.

bt1.jpgbt2.jpgbt3.jpg

thanks alienoracle. your nickname rules :open_mouth:

adrian thanks! if i get a toprow i might pee myself from excitement. i love your website btw.

luxifer thank you so much. I am obviously not going to pose it because i like the simple standing pose for something mechanical, but also because i havent lost it yet. we re talking about 240 subtools here, and from those 250 each one consists of 10-50 merged subtools.
I think it would be cool if zbrush would do parent subtools and then children for these, which would inherit the attributes from the parents. for example you move, rotate or scale the parent and the children follow. Or maybe simply grouping the subtools instead of merging.
Thats something that would help my workflow a lot. Cause let me tell you navigating through all those subtools can cause you a headache. And the update after that will be clothes and fabrics! Just saying
i love your work have you ever made a tutorial about your method? i m curious do you insert meshes or you just sculpt and use alphas.

Philluxius thanks!

sleepyhead thanks a lot. I would L O V E to do a tutorial and explain how I made everything from head to toe. I promise i ll start doing that as soon as i find some free time. I kinda started doing it with a post earlier but i was too busy trying to finish the rest.

michali thanks. or efharisto x

sangius thank you :wink:

and now mealea. First thing you need to know about me is I NEVER drink coffee. i absolutely hate it, the smell the taste ewwww. If you wanna make me something bake a pie, or a cheesecake, or food! I m like the opposite of a vegetarian, lol.
Now that we ve set this straight I can answer to you. the tools snapshot was from the subtools of the model. back then they were about 180 i think but calves and feet were missing. Now I ve reached 240 subtools but as i said all of them are merged subtools themselves.

You really doing well, great job.
According to me, your model look more great than the original concept.
Heads-off;)

This belongs in the Top Row if it isn’t already… wow!

Great stuff.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I agree… heads off. (That’s an even greater honor than hat’s off.)

WONDERFUL artwork!