ZBrushCentral

Dajjal

Sorry for the double post, I hit enter to soon.

Unbelieveable work, I am blown away.

One question regarding your comment to Lvxiver, are you using Subtool Master?

Great work
Word

Beautiful work.

Super Impressive! Every wip update gets better and better; Looking forward to seeing it all together!

-Joseph

Cheesecake! I love cheesecake!
I wouldn’t know what to do without coffee.

This thing is amazing me, I have trouble with just a few subtools, like so much trouble I try to never need them.
Not only is it amazing from being complicated but all of the parts are beautiful.

I agree, this and the last one.

Fantastic job. a masterpiece
you’re right about the subtools
250 subtools, many, myself … with 20, and I get lost
Work is great concept i
forgive my English:D

I totally agree with you about the use of subtools, i suffer the same thing and i’ve written something about on my thread inviting the genius at pixologic to make something like grouping subtools instead of merging and apply simultaneously, at all the subtools grouped, the moving,scaling,colour,material etc etc…i think everyone here wants this.
At the moment i use goZ to manage the subtools easily, importing the low res model and its parts in 3ds max , this help a lot but i prefer to stay on one program.

Your vision is impressive and you are very creative !!! Amazing details all over this character!

Great work. Crazy detail. Keep going !!

wow…this is siiiiiicccckkkkk, top row quality indeed

you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys :slight_smile:

kapil thank you, it really was a great concept to work on. but also really hard. I always try to add something of me to the concept - not change it, just embelish it with my personal style.

eric thanks :wink:

wordsmith thank you. yes i m using the subtool master otherwise i d be swamped, i love that plugin i use all of its features.

piotr thank you, i love your work

joseph thanks a lot, i m rendering and compositing now so i should be able to show it all together soon

mealea you re spoiling me

pfccc hanks a lot!

lvxifer i m pretty sure they ll do it in the next update, especially after the insert brushes where you get meshes over meshes over meshes.

fivewingangel thank you so much. btw why five wing angel where does the fifth one go and most importantly why does it not have a pair?

sgrell thank you i love your work

johnYip thans a lot I love your creature!

Lemme tell you rendering this not as easy as i expected. I have to divide the body in three parts, then render in bpr and produce the maps and then merge the three parts of every map so that i can then go on with the compositing. If i dont divide in three parts and divide just upper and lower body my computer crashes. I did not see that coming as everything is retopologised and not as many polygons as anyone would think but i guess there are too many subtools and way too many meshes so what can you do. Let me add that my computer is 8core with 16gig RAM.

Just a small update x

This is beyond belief!

wow 120 subtools each with its own merged subtools = 392009128 subtools. i do math.
intense, well I cant wait to see comps =)
did you retopo just with qremesh ?

ta daaaah

Holy shi… ahem …cow!
Its going to take a while to see this properly.
I have loved watching this and the last one and I’m absolutely thrilled at the results, this is incredible!

Ta Da is a bit of an understatement.

My post seems to have vanished. Anyhow I can say it again … Top Row! :smiley:

Cheers,
David

Its been fun to watch this one come along, thanks…ohh and stock design graphics for alphas is a great site.

Great result! The background works too.:+1:

wowowwoeeewwewoooowww I want one for Christmas!
awesome render Spy! Now for rigging and animation lol