ZBrushCentral

Daiichi

Hey guys so here is an update. Tweaked a few things here and there. Worked on the shaders of katana and some other parts. A bit more work and it will be ready for a fast rig and some action poses :slight_smile:

sick dude! this is top row material! really nice work

1st rate work! Very nice! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very good one.

Awesome!

Ace detail and loving the colours!

Thanks guys:) I really appreciate your comments.

Here is another render done last night together with the previous render. Updates mentioned in my previous post are coming :slight_smile:

Since ZBC allows a maximum of 500kb per file I uploaded a bigger version to imageshack
you can have a look at it here

So good!

Straight up stunning crazy awesome. Reminds me of Snowcrash - read it if you haven’t!

Your work is really awesome!!

I absolutely love this guy. This is definitely my favorate thread at the moment and is well deserving of a Top Row slot. I would love to see your shader/lighting/render settup on this one if you have enough time :smiley:
Keep it comming

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Thanks buddy! Didn’t read that one but will add it to my list! Thanks recommending!

Thanks man!

Thanks Leo! Appreciate your kind words! I will post all the screens that I captured later when I’m done with this guy and will post a max file with some of my settings! Stay tuned!

The mood this character has is purely amazing! great work

Thanks Yasin :slight_smile:

Here is a variation of the previous uniform. This time with carbon fibre as Steven Stahlberg suggested.

For high rez click Here

Man I love the surface details on the chest, that kind of random pannel effect. I was just wondering if you used a refrence for this or if its just random sculpting? It looks semi functional.

Hey Leo Thanks man! I kinda like the carbon fiber look more because it shows those panels. I didn’t use any reference for this. I was just doodling with dynamesh my weapon of choice :slight_smile:

Wow, that is a really cool concept! And great execution! :):+1:

Great work chap, that’s just insanely photo realistic, love what you’ve done. Now for the others :wink:

TOP ROW:cool:

Thank you Santis :slight_smile:

Thanks Adam! Yeah will try to do the others :slight_smile: just need to finish this one first. Its been a while since I made any rigs so I’m struggling a bit :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Thanks man. Not sure I deserve it but hey glad you think so!