ZBrushCentral

Daiichi

Thank you so much! Yeah I agree it looks a bit weird to look at it like this. Textures and a more detailed face sculpt is on its way!

Nice work man. Instantly recognized your style without looking at the username :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope to see a detailed making of :wink:

amazing! love the style and the non-standard body type, really really great, inspirational :slight_smile:

good stuff man !:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
The hips are a bit wide (for my taste) but a good model never the less

hahaha perspective :slight_smile: Thanks buddy :slight_smile: You should post some of your stuff here too. I know youā€™re kicking some serious ass ā€¦

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Glad you like it :slight_smile:

Thank you! Iā€™m really happy that you like it! Yeah his hips are a bit wide but once I show renders from other angles youā€™ll be able to see why. There is an engine thingy on the outter and back part of his tight that acts as a booster for clearing long distance jumps. Thanks again man!!!

Minor update again. Did a quick face texture just to get a sense of his character even more. Still have to do a detailed sculpt of face for closeup shots. Right now its pretty much low poly. Did a few more tweaks on his hands and some shader adjustments. Also did a couple of scratch textures on boot tips and other parts but I guess you wont be able to see those until Iā€™m done and once I render it in high rez. Hope you like :slight_smile: Cheers guys! Off to bed now. Wish me luck :slight_smile: In about 48 hours Iā€™ll be attending Animago Gala where I hope to get awarded for the Best still with my work ā€œKatsumotoā€ :slight_smile:

very nice ,ā€¦i like it 10/10ā€¦

thanks ilyass :slight_smile:

decided to narrow his hips a bit like BUSNISMANPATRIOT pointed out. I think it looks much better this way. Thanks for the tip again :slight_smile:
Been busy these days and this is all I managed to cook up tonight. Will try to do some major update next time.
Thanks for viewing

I love it!. I canā€™t wait for see the final turntable.

Thanks buddy :slight_smile: Glad you like it man :slight_smile:

Very clean, great modelling. If he was posed could even be a top rower maybe :slight_smile:

Hey there thanks man. Itā€™s still in development and will pose him inside 3dsmax later on once iā€™m done withall the modeling!

Awesome work!!!

Thanks man! I really appreciate you dropping by and leaving your comment! Your brushes and articles always come in handy!

Here is a small update on the guy. Reworked his face texture and added fine details. Also did some work on his hair (still need to add some loose hair) and some shader texture tweaks on the chest plate. Iā€™ll apply the same shader to the shoulder pads. Thanks for viewing everyone. There are also some things that are penetrating but Iā€™ll get to that and also I keep forgetting to finish the topology on the knee area. Iā€™ll add that next.

Sheet01_WIP.jpg

Really nice, I still love it ^^
I donā€™t see anything else to say really ā€¦ keep going !

Thanks buddy :slight_smile:

Here is a minor update. Tweaked the size of his forearm and worked on the upper arm area. Also his chest plate was a bit too high as Magdalena pointed out on CGFeedback. Slowly getting there. Need to finish the rest of the bump and color texutres for the armor. More updates and final render coming soon.
Topo_21.jpgviewport.jpg

Some really excellent sculpting! The lighting and his skin came out nicely in your last render, too. :+1:

Feeling great, great!:+1:

Speechless! Really really nice!

Great progress. Loving the feel of weight and proportions of the character. Keep it up!

Thanks man :slight_smile: Appreciate it!

Thank you!

Thanks man! Glad you think so!

Thanks! Love your sketchbook! Peace!