ZBrushCentral

Colin's Curiosity Corner.

hi guys,
heres another eye ive been playing with, this one is just a paint job on a sphere…unlike my cyclops thread, hope you like…im having fun with thesenew eye- colin ware 09.jpg

polypaint ?

hi Disco Stu,
thanks for dropping in, yes its poly paint with an iris i painted in photoshop, so i can do an eye of all colours, i think masking was the key to this one… :+1:

heres another… brown eye - Colin Ware 09.jpg

Nice !

-s

Nice eye texture/render.

damn ur eyes are TOO COOL, really (I love shiny things anyway:P) Could you maybe show us how you did it?

1. load polysphere #1 choose toy plastic and subdiv 5
  2. x flatten in deformation (approx 70)
  3. mask flat base (inverse)
  4. extract sub tool (0.015 approx)
  5. x flatten iris (approx 20)
  6. sculpt pupil zsub (approx 70) alpha 14 in this case
  7. change extracted material to a nice shiny one and hit 'transp for a quick preview of how it will look.
  8. paint up your inner eye colin_wares_eye_tutorial.jpg

Hi Slice, sorry ive not got time at the mo to do another tut on eyes so heres a repost off my cyclops thread, hope that helps, my new way is alot simler though, have fun !!
SIWEB, TA !
cheers RIVvenGuard
:+1:

Attachments

colin_wares_eye_tutorial_2.jpg

Great!!, thank you very much for sharing this process!

What do you mean sorry? you helped me alot dude so thanks!

your welcome guys, i just realised i wrote simler when i meant simpler :smiley:
id love to see the eyes you make from this technique, improvements etc… im playing with high sub divs to paint/texture and low sub divs for the form…

hi there,
its been a while since i posted so here is my latest one , “brain in a box” hope you like…
frankie1.jpg

Attachments

2 views.jpg

wall sculpt.jpg

nice idea,nice model
is it all zbrush?
details and textures on the box are crisp
great work Col!

This dude is really fun. Cool design.

Big fun! Love the new sculpt! :+1: .

by the way, glad to see your computer has not turned into a messy pile of melted plastic just yet…

Hi Martin,
Thanx fella, yep i model everything in zbrush and paint there too, photo shop for mat combo’s and focus…
thanx pOINtPuShEr…
thanx Etcher!!
hey mudpusher, my computer is ok thanks, what the hells happened to yours ?? :qu: :qu:

mine’s too busy renderings things I can’t show…
will post new stuff soon
take care

im looking forward Martin !!
heres another render, i wanted a darker cellar feel… hope you like ??! frankie new render.jpg

here another pass at an old sculpt, ive done some photoshop combinations of materials, hope you like !! alien mass.jpg