ZBrushCentral

Colin's Curiosity Corner.

Very creepy. I like the skintone allot. Great work.

thank you locusta, i appreciate that.
Here’s a frog ive been working on, and pics of the construction from zspheres for those that like seeing those kind of things! hope you like him, i enjoyed making him alot…
happy xmas…
prosthetix hero frog- csw 09.jpg

Attachments

frog construction.jpg

frog frame.jpg

very impressive,
nice model, nice polypainting, nice material and such lovely eyes…
I can clearly see you are on your way to better and more pixelized things
way to go Col!!

The frog is cool! Very characteristic, I like it a lot. Also the gnarled hand and the eyes. Keep posting!

I like your frog!
I also enjoyed looking back in your thread, nice work. :slight_smile:

mudpusher … thanx fella, im really enjoying it !
hey balage… cheers :+1:
thanks DirtRunner, glad you like my old stuff too…

hi all,
i wanted to try another image, this time i reworked and put other versions of the leaf in the background as objects rather than just a document image, it really changed the focus, anyway i think he’s done for now! frog2.jpg

id say brilliant if it’s eye’d be a lil less sharper and add DOF :wink:
Luck pal

thank you Teckz, i appreciate the input :+1:
here is a very old piece that ive gone back and played with again, im happier with her now, hope you like her (ann-droid)! ann droid ..jpg

hi all, heres a self portrait ive been playing around with, really makes you appreciate those human zsculpts out there ! hope you like…! me.jpg

Hey, good work here! btw can we see the self portrait without the texture? :+1:

hi,

amazing work…i like ur self portrait n Frog…:smiley:

hey cherub_rock, thanks for the kind words, ill dig out a pic of just the sculpts when im back from my hol’s, with access to my hard drive, but for now heres a re -render of my goblin, i wanted to try him with more evil eyes ! hope you like him… goblin.jpg

That last one is so awesome! Keep posting!

Ups I almost missed this. Nice work, keep it this way. :+1:

:slight_smile: Top Notch, Buddy

Make him Green and you have the best Grinch EVER!
Lemo

realy great render, can you post your sss settings?

Nice! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks very much everyone i appreciate the kind words,
he was rendered in zbrush and then some focus , hair and crisping up done in photoshop,
as for sss settings, i made a material that was lit , draw the sphere in photoshop and import as a mat texture, everything else was painted in the usual way.
happy new year one and all !! :+1: