ZBrushCentral

Centering the selected part of the object to the world coordinates

Hi
Help me please figure it out.
I can’t center the object to the world, as shown in this video

when, after sculpted on any part of the model, this area is centered to the world when click S.Pivot.
Perhaps there have been some changes in ZBrush version 2020 and this feature is no longer available? I am currently working on a complicated model of a pentagonal fountain with many decorative elements and I really need this centering function in my work.

Please see my reply to your other post on this topic.

Thanks for your reply.
But it does not solve the issue of placing the sculpted area in the world center, as is showed in the video.
I can use this S.Pivot function only for selected polygons with hidden another part of the model (Ctrl+Shift)

Yes, that’s how it works. Without hiding part of the mesh, you’d just be setting the mathematical center of the entire visible mesh, which is what you already have.

Otherwise, I feel your issue comes down to misunderstanding the way the center is calculated in zbrush, and we are discussing that in the other thread. I’m not going to carry on the same conversation in two threads, if you dont mind.

Of course I understand.
If you don’t mind, can you give me a link to that other thread where this issue is discussed?