ZBrushCentral

Brutikong Thread ** new model posted **

Wow man great work!!

The eye’s are amazing - can you explain your technique for the eye’s??

Thanks!
-Black104

Simply Awesome! Very Good Brutikong! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Hey looks like we have new top row material here…

5 stars for sure!

Superb job man!:+1: :+1: :+1:

It’s funny, I knew who this was before I read the posts. I think I’ve spent too much time in comics. lol. Excellent work. I like everything you’ve done in this thread but M.O.D.O.K. was a pleasent surprise.

Thank you for all the comments.
black: thank you, aiman asked the same question above. They are just painted with the toy plastic material…

Here is a new one, I just churned out. I am really not spending as much time as I need to on these pieces. They can all be much better. I am just trying to build up a decent showcase of work to show at CA workshops.

_jowl_Final.jpg

and a couple more WIP’s

Final_Sectaur.jpg

Attachments

Final_baby.jpg

wow all of your characters are wonderful and amazing. You have a great imagination I am so glad that there is zb for people like you to create such wild and wonderful characters keep up the all inspiring work. 5* from me.

Wow! Great Works Brutikong!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

wow !

alex your stile is very cool !
i like mostly the guy with the cable connect to his head .wonderfull concept !
i also like other models but this was extremly cool :smiley:
btw … are the last models created from the Cintiq you got/win ?

Really quality work man, bravo :wink:

amazing work!! great characters!!

Alex Oliver

Truely amazing!!! :+1: :+1:

Great Work!! Keep posting!!

Wow that guy at the bottom of page 3 is incredible! you got some outstanding work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Brutikong,

Nice concept sculpts, very well done with solid quality!! Keep the sculpts coming!! :+1: :+1:

Super Work ! love your works !

Really really nice work. Love your models’ proportions and sense of weight and character. I look forward to seeing more of your work! It’s definitely inspiring me to get back to ZB! :slight_smile:

Amazing works.!!!
One question: could you share the materials you used for the skin and eventually composite tips in photoshop?
Thx in advance
Bye
Leo

Thank you everyone for all the comments :slight_smile:

smeagol- Thank you, and no that cintiq is still sitting in a box in my living room. I already had one. :slight_smile:

marciani- the materials I use are all either default materials or some that other members have posted up for sharing… I’m still experimenting with materials and looks, I try something different with every mesh.

This is another mesh I started playing around with last night and this morning… there is still a ton of detail I plan on adding, some webbing between his toes and second set of fingers, plus a weapon and a pose. Some of the anatomy is still too stiff but it’s a good start.
Maw_Final.jpg

Nice work! i’m only now looking through your models. Amazing detail, and interesting designs!
…feel free to send the cintiq , i’ll be glad to take it out of the box. just like my gimp. :eek: