ZBrushCentral

Brutikong Thread ** new model posted **

WOW!! Great sculpt. love the face. keep up the great work.

this creature is super cool !

about the cintiq , is there a big diffrent between Cintiq and intous ?
i never had the chance to ask someone with Cintiq .

very nice work here man!
love your designs!

Nice work Alex. A lot of cool stuff on here I haven’t seen so far. Very inventive. I especially like the kid with the huge arm.

Enjoy your Xmas vacation.

-Dave

Some very nice stuff here. I like your Modok very much - Recognized him right away. He was always an interesting nemesis in the Marvel Universe.

Thanks all…

smeagol, there is a huge difference. One of the best investments I ever made.

Thanks Dave…

amazing works Brutikong.:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very interesting sculpts.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you Rodion and Chesire

Another head study… I kinda like where it is going. I have to design the face patterns a little more… and throw some hair on him.
Final_compostion.jpg

Excellent stuff again !

Fantastic stuff. I particularly like this last one. Would you mind letting us know how you did the skin? Is it entirely painted or did you use photographs? The subtlety of the stubble and cropped hair is just amazing.

this is awsome really love it! :+1: :+1:

I like how the black suit makes his skin seem a bit pale. Sweet sculpt too!

Great work, the last one looks fantastic. I know you said you’d throw some hair on him, but I don’t think he can look any better than he does now being bald. The baldness seems to fit the character perfectly. Keep it up. :+1:

So I haven’t been around here in a while. Been busy with different events, freelance and now competitions… Just thought I would revive this thread and show my Dominance War WIP… I’m planning another pass of high res detailing now that I got all the major shapes blocked in… esp… on the legs and I’d love to hear any input that can make this piece stronger before I jump into the normal map rendering…

You can browse my WIP thread here http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=234&t=596843&page=9&pp=15

[attach=87328]chudd_progress_14.jpg[/attach]
chudd_progress_15.jpg

Attachments

chudd_progress_14.jpg

Awesome Models Brutikong!!! :+1: :smiley:

Haha, awesome, he’s huge :P!

:+1: :+1: :+1:

man! great! i really love the Dominance War model!

Alex Oliver

ha wow man. i was following your thread a while back on cgtalk and its awesome to see the progress so far. very inspiring work! good luck on the war!