ZBrushCentral

Brutikong Thread ** new model posted **

Awesome sculpting mate! Top Row material, especially if you texture these :+1:
5 stars! :smiley:

Jit.

< markkens deleted >

Much appreciated.

Everything was modelled in 3DSMax, and brought in as a subtool, for final zbrush sculpting.

Gabe: The modelling and sculpting only took a couple of hours… the most time consuming part for me was rigging him and animating. I haven’t really gotten the grasp of the transpose tool in zbrush, so I used the Skin modifier in Max.

Cool stuff. That rhino one reminds me of the creatures from the last boss battle on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

So I got some free time and started finishing up some of the WIP’s had been pooping around the forum… This is the first one to finish…

Final_pirate.jpg

Nice work on the final. Are you planning on finishing the rest of them as well? Would love to see the lizard from thundercats textured. I see you work at Raven, I plan to apply there when I graduate. If you get a sec check out my stuff and let me know if I have a chance.

cool models on the first page … your last post looks good as well :+1:

Yeah, that “Ram” is super sick.
:+1: :+1:

Really nice models! I like the creature on post 7!

Thank you…

I updated this a little today… there was too much wasted opportunity for the neck.
[attach=80257]Final_pirate.jpg[/attach]

And the skin for the Beholder … scratch that one off the list…
[attach=80258]final_beholder.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Final_pirate.jpg

final_beholder.jpg

Dude, this stuff is freaking awesome.

Im loving the beholder, and the scar on that guys neck is spot on.

MORE MORE MORE!

Fantastic models mate!

I LOVE the second image.

Could u tell me how did u obtain the material of first 2images?
I love it.

Tnx, gr8 job man

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks guys…

RamonesFan- the image is composited from several different material renders. Some standard materials that come with zbrush and one or two that I custom made. The look is still a WIP…

This is another model I’ve been playing around with. It is supposed to be M.O.D.O.K. from the Marvel Universe. Still a WIP…

MODOK.jpg

awesome work. texture and render is great. :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

I really like your style, how are you texturing the eyes so beautifully?

huh, I like the eyes :smiley:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Good Job

Thank you…
aiman- I’m just painting the eyes and using the toy plastic material on them…

So here he is finished… This is just a head study as the body on the character is so ridiculous, there is no way I could make it cool… I tried…
MODOK.jpg

wow!! amazing character!!

top row!

Alex Oliver